Nestoil Group is Nigeria’s largest indigenous Engineering, Procurement, Construction and Commissioning (EPCC) Company in the Oil and Gas sector and has been a significant contributor to local content in the industry since inception about 30 years ago. See more Nestoil Limited Job vacancies Here >>
Nestoil Group Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Maintenance Supervisor
- We are looking to hire an experienced Maintenance Supervisor to join our diverse team in our Company – Nestoil Limited.
- In this role, you will be responsible to provide top notch maintenance supervision of assets, materials and human resources (staff) in the unit/department.
Also Apply for Dangote Group Job Recruitment (41 Positions)
As a Maintenance Supervisor, you will be responsible for:
- Providing strategic and exemplary leadership in the unit/department by leading by example
- Ensuring repairs and routine maintenance are carried out timely in line with maintenance schedule.
- Ensuring cost and operational efficiency in carrying out repairs and maintenance services
- Diagnosing & proffering cost-effective solutions to challenging/difficult repair works/tasks in the unit/department
- Making and following up on requests for spares needed for repairs/maintenance
- Creating an atmosphere for open and honest communications within/amongst the team to engender effective feedback mechanism
- Ensuring effective teamwork/collaboration in the team
- Coaching and mentoring subordinates
- Ensuring work tools in the unit are in good condition and fit for purpose before use.
- Ensuring good housekeeping – clean environment, clean and securely kept work tools at the end of a job/ the day
- Attending toolbox talk and monthly HSE meetings and ensure your team complies as well
- Educating staff of the hazards and risks associated with their jobs and how to work safe,
- Conducting/coordinating and attending pep talk meetings and tools box talks.
- Scheduling/planning and supervising daily jobs
- Reporting unsafe acts and conditions as well as near miss to appropriate authority/department
- Keeping required records of items, tools and activities, repairs & maintenance in the unit and render regular reports on same
- Performing any other job as may be assigned by your supervisor/Line Manager.
Also Apply for Ringo Telecommunications Job Recruitment (8 Positions)
What are we looking for?
- Minimum of OND Certificate.
- Trade Test or City & Guild certification
- HSE Level 3 certification
- Minimum of 7 years relevant experience
- Demonstrable practical/relevant experience and technical ability
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to lead and manage a team
- Supervisory dexterity
- Coordination and organization
- Personal effectiveness
- Result and client orientation
- Open, reliable, honest and trustworthy
- Excellent work ethics
- Good physical health
- Ability to follow instructions as directed by your Line Manager
Application Closing Date
22nd June, 2023.
Also Apply for The Place Restaurant Job Recruitment (3 Positions)
How To Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online