JMG Limited recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This JMG Limited job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
JMG is a diversified solution provider with a broad portfolio in power generation, electrical infrastructures, industrial equipment, elevators & escalators and HVAC solutions. With 20 years of experience in Africa and strong partnerships with some of the world’s leading brands, JMG combines global technologies and regional expertise to fulfil the development needs of the African market. Join ABC JMG Limited team today, and be part of our success story.
JMG Limited Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Maintenance Supervisor
Employment Type: Full-time
Level: Supervisor – Junior Management
- Supervise all installation, commissioning, and inspection job activities.
- Supervise all activities of the service team, emergency team, evening emergency team and weekend team.
- Maintain a good working relationship with Company’s clients, ensure their technical requests are efficiently carried out and Company’s technical recommendations are properly communicated.
- Oversee the daily activities of the team leaders and offer them the required directives, support and guidance.
- Monitor the daily maintenance schedule and ensure that all routine, non-routine, inspection, emergency and any other type of job are accurately scheduled without any delay. This includes all part replacements and installations.
- Single out problematic generators, highlighting the difficulties and attach recommended actions.
- Follow up on required parts to ensure prompt repairs. Highlight non-availability/delays in accordance.
- Follow up with inspection for YSA, ATS panel, repair, trade in, new & existing plumbing/diesel tank, installation/commissioning of new gensets & new transformers.
- Compile, analyze and send hourly reports.
- Contact Engineers from site to collect updates.
- Receive complaint calls from clients and act accordingly.
- Ensure 24/7 Team availability to attend to end users’ issues and make sure that all assigned jobs are pursued till completion.
- Provide technical Support when necessary to the Field Engineers.
- Update installation, commissioning and inspection job MRP reports.
- Manage clients, engineers and required resources.
- Prepare documents for warranty issues and make sure the job is completed.
- Check report from EOB to double check gensets that are due for service or not.
- Create SOs and follow up for approval.
- Prepare daily schedule for service, evening and weekend team.
- Preparing daily schedule for EOD.
- Follow up on emergencies that escalate.
- Take up IMS responsibilities such as reporting unsafe act, condition or procedure in the work place, participating in fire or emergency drill at work, participating in incident reporting and investigation when necessary and adherence to Company policies.
- Graduate Electrical, Mechanical or Electro-Mechanical degree or equivalent.
- 7-8 years of experience in maintenance service department in a leading industrial company with a strong experience in Power Supply/Generators industry is a plus.
- Outstanding knowledge and experience of maintenance and customer service principles/practices
- Excellent operations management skills
- Quality focused
- Strong organizing and planning skills
- Outstanding problem solving skills
- Strong documentation skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong follow up and coordination skills
- Outstanding Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Team player that can be counted on to help when required
- Self-starter with a ‘Can-Do’ attitude
- Strong knowledge of ISO Standards
- Strong leadership and supervisory skills
Application Closing Date
5th May, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.