Apply for the latest Petrogap Oil and Gas Limited Recruitment via our job vacancy portal. We are recruiting for the position of Maintenance Officer.
>>See TOP COMPANIES RECRUITING IN NIGERIA TODAY, Wednesday 07, June 2023
About Petrogap Oil and Gas Limited:
etrogap Oil and Gas Limited was established in order to address the new trends in the rapidly developing oil and gas sector. As a company which prides itself by being visionary and proactive, we have progressively developed our competencies and positioned ourselves in the industry, with use of cutting edge tech and a vibrant workforce. We are a wholly indigenous company and registered player in the Upstream, Midstream and Downstream sectors of the Oil & Gas industry. Join Petrogap Oil and Gas Limited careers team today, and be part of our success story.
>>Click here to see LATEST SSCE / GCE / OND / NCE JOB OPENINGS
Petrogap Oil and Gas Limited Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Maintenance Officer
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Are you an experienced Maintenance Technician looking for an opportunity to advance your career and join a great technician team?
- If you are a dedicated team player and problem solver with strong work ethic, we have the perfect job for you!
- We are looking for a thorough Maintenance Technician who will take responsibility for completing work orders and other required tasks in order to upkeep good condition and functionality of premises.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Survey buildings and repair mechanical systems to ensure they are consistent with health and safety standards.
- Perform maintenance of electrical systems (replace light bulbs and sockets, clean and repair circuit breaker panels etc.).
- Assist in the setup of ventilation, refrigeration and other systems and conduct repairs when necessary.
- Maintain and repair plumbing and heating components.
- Prepare, prime, and paint building interior and exterior surfaces.
- Maintain and repair locks, locking mechanisms, closers, doors, and controllers.
- Maintain and complete documentation for fire extinguishers, fire suppression systems, building alarm contacts and other building systems.
- Perform manual repairs when necessary (fix locks, replace windows etc.).
- Undertake activities of pest control such as spraying insecticide.
- Participate in ongoing technical, safety, and operational process training programs.
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment.
- Document work performance and materials procurement as directed
Qualifications and Requirements
- High School Leaving Certificate.
- Previous working experience as a Maintenance Technician for (3) year(s)
- Any additional relevant certification will be considered an advantage (Technical School).
- Advanced understanding of electrical, plumbing and other systems.
- In depth knowledge of general maintenance processes and methods
- Applicable knowledge of tools, common appliances and devices.
- Problem solving aptitude.
- Good physical condition.
N70,000 – N75,000 monthly
Application Closing Date
7th June, 2023.
How To Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume as one attachment in MS Word or PDF to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Maintenance Officer ” as the subject of the mail.