Radisson Hotel Group recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open for interested candidates. This job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
Radisson Hotel Group is one of the world’s largest and most dynamic hotel groups with seven distinctive hotel brands and more than 1,000 hotels in different destinations around the world. Our portfolio of hotel brands includes: Radisson Collection, Radisson Blu, Radisson, Radisson RED, Park Plaza, Park Inn by Radisson and Country Inn & Suites by Radisson. Radisson Hotels’ highest priority is the health, safety & security of our guests, employees and business partners worldwide. Join Radisson Hotel Group careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Radisson Hotel Group Employment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Maintenance Manager
Location: Eti-Osa, Lagos, Nigeria
Schedule: Full Time
Also Apply for: MTN Nigeria Employment (4 Positions)
- Do you enjoy fixing things and having it work as it should? Are you a master multitasker, a fixer, a maker, a doer with the tools to keep our hotels’ looking top notch? Then why not come and join us at the Radisson Hotel Group to Make Every Moment Matter! where our guests can relax and enjoy the experience!
- The role is far more than just changing a light bulb, in property maintenance we are committed not only to ensuring that everything works as it should but where we strive to deliver a hospitality experience that is beyond expectation – creating memorable moments for our guests.
- As Maintenance Manager, you will join a team that is passionate about delivering exceptional service where we believe that anything is possible, whilst having fun in all that we do!
- Interested then why not say Yes I Can! as we are looking for passionate people just like you!
Also Apply for: Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment (10 Positions)
- Manage the Execution of all Statutory, preventive and corrective maintenance activities for Mechanical, Electrical and other related equipment to ensure continuous operation of the hotel facility.
- Manage work flow using Computerized Maintenance Management System to ensure adequate capture of the multidiscipline team activities.
- Develop and implement short and long term maintenance strategy and communicate same with operations and relevant stakeholders to ensure constant room availability to enable company room availability.
- Supports the smooth running of the property maintenance department, where all areas are maintained to the highest levels
- Works as part of a team that maximizes guest satisfaction and comfort, delivering a positive and timely response to guest enquiries
- Takes responsibility for the duties and tasks assigned to the role, ensuring that all work is carried out in a timely and professional manner
- Delivers on departmental plans and objectives, where hotel initiatives & targets are achieved
- Collaborates with their immediate report, ensuring that costs and inventory are controlled, that productivity and performance levels are attained
- Builds and maintains effective working relationships whilst promoting the company culture and values.
- Ensures adherence and compliance to all legislation where due diligence requirements and best practice activities are planned, delivered and documented for internal and external audit, performing follow-up as required.
Also Apply for: Whitefield Hotels Limited Recruitment (7 Positions)
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering and/or any other relevant Engineering Qualification Degree
- Experience: minimum of 3 years of experience
- Experience in property maintenance is essential
- Hands-on approach with a can-do work style
- Commitment to delivering exceptional guest service with a passion for the hospitality industry
- Ability to find creative solutions taking ownership for duties and tasks assigned
- Personal integrity, with the ability to work in an environment that demands excellence
- Experience of working with IT systems on various platforms
- Strong communication skills.
- Manage Statutory.
To be discussed.
Application Closing Date
6th October, 2022.
Also Apply for: Jiji Cars Recruitment (3 Positions)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online