Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open for interested candidates. This Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc (FMN) has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. FMN was incorporated on the September 1960, as a limited liability company and produces wheat miller in Nigeria. The company started out on a journey that has seen the company evolve into what is now one of the biggest brands in the foods and agro-allied industry in Africa. Since inception, the FMN brand grew tremendously from operating as a single business, flour miller, to a vast business group with strategic investments that cover key sectors of the Nigerian economy. Our operations can be categorized into four major sectors of Food, Sugar, Agro-allied, and Support services. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles. The Company’s flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria. Join Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Maintenance (Electrical) Officer – Golden Fertilizer
Also Apply for: Access Bank Plc Recruitment (3 Positions)
- Supervise and perform cost-effective and efficient electrical maintenance, repairs, and services on all machinery in the plant in order to increase overall electrical system productivity.
- Follow up on all existing projects with the maintenance manager to ensure they are completed on time.
- To ensure the smooth operation of the plant’s electrical systems and machinery, supervise breakdown repairs.
- Liaise with and assist the maintenance manager with first-line maintenance.
- Avoid injuries and ensure that subordinates follow safety procedures.
- Implement and ensure the use of an appropriate checklist.Improve subordinate performance by training them.
Also Apply for: Airtel Nigeria Employment (7 Positions)
- B.Sc. B.Eng./ HND in Electrical Engineering.
- 2 years cognate experience in a similar role.
The Person Must:
- Have hands –on experience with mechanical maintenance.
- Pay close attention to details.
- Be able to multitask and have time-management skills.
- Possess strong problem-solving skills.
Application Closing Date
Also Apply for: British American Tobacco Nigeria Recruitment (7 Positions)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online