Eko Maintenance Limited recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates with minimum of OND should submit their CV via the email address below. This job vacancy in Nigeria is open to all qualified candidates.
Eko Maintenance is a subsidiary of Eko Hotels and a member of the Chagoury group. Eko Maintenance Limited was established in 2011. We offer our services to the construction and real estate industries from a network established in several countries across Africa, Europe and the Middle East. Our track record includes projects with an investment value. Our know how and experience covers all fields of infrastructure and building including new towns, resorts, business parks, shopping centers, hotels, hospitals, offices, etc.. Join Maintenance Limited career team today, and be part of our success story.
Eko Maintenance Limited Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Low Voltage Technician
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Also Apply for: MTN Nigeria Employment (4 Positions)
- Inspecting electrical equipment, such as transformers, substations, and circuit breakers, to identify problems with performance.
- Maintaining records of all work performed, including maintenance, repairs, and installations.
- Installing electrical wiring and equipment according to building plans, blueprints, or other specifications.
- Repairing electrical equipment such as lighting fixtures, fans, motors, switches, wiring, fuses, circuit breakers, and outlets.
- Installing and repairing security alarms, fire alarm systems, and burglar alarms.
- Installing electrical wiring for new construction projects, including routing electrical cables through walls, ceilings, floors, and other surfaces.
- Installing electrical equipment such as light fixtures, switches, outlets, and panel boxes.
- Testing electrical equipment for safety and efficiency by measuring voltage, resistance, and amperage levels.
- Troubleshooting malfunctions in electrical equipment.
- Candidates should possess an OND / HND / B.Sc Degree with 2 – 5 years relevant work experience.
Application Closing Date
Also Apply for: Whitefield Hotels Limited Recruitment (7 Positions)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.