Nitori Restaurant recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
About The Company:
Nitori Restaurant is a Nigerian company incorporated in 2019. The company engages in the business of making and serving affordable food, pastries, and drinks amongst other services. Nitori is a restaurant whose specialty is the satisfaction of its customers by providing healthy and affordable meals, drinks,pastries, and other related food products. Nitori also renders cooking services for private or non-private occasions, marriage ceremonies, and meetings within and outside Abuja. Join Nitori Restaurant careers team today, and be part of our success story.
>>Click here to SEE LATEST JOB VACANCIES IN NIGERIA TODAY, Saturday 25, March 2023
Nitori Restaurant Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Lounge / Bar Supervisor
Employment Type: Full-time
Also Apply for: Kuda Bank Recruitment (7 Positions)
- We are looking to hire a customer-oriented lounge/bar supervisor to ensure that all lounge operations run smoothly. The Supervisor’s responsibilities include overseeing the activities of the lounge staff, expediting customers’ orders as needed, and maintaining good relationships with customers.
- To be successful as a Supervisor, you should exercise effective management skills and take necessary disciplinary actions to address poor staff performance. Ultimately, a top-performing Supervisor should be able to achieve exceptional customer service and ensure that customers have a pleasant experience in the lounge.
- Training lounge staff.
- Managing staff’s work schedules.
- Checking in on customers to enquire about quality of service.
- Reviewing customer surveys to develop and implement ways to improve customer service.
- Resolving customer complaints in a professional manner.
Also Apply for: Nokia Nigeria Recruitment (3 Positions)
- Should possess a Degree certificate in any related field
- 3+ years experience as a Supervisor/Waiter/waitress/Cashier in a lounge/bar.
- Organizational and leadership abilities
- Great Communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- The ability to stand for extended periods.
- Strong management skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
Application Closing Date
10th October, 2022.
Also Apply for: Patricia Technologies Limited Recruitment (4 Positions)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.