Cummins Nigeria recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This job vacancy in Nigeria is open to all qualified candidates.
Cummins Nigeria is a global power generating company that design, manufacture, distribute and service engines and related technologies, including fuel systems, controls, air handling, filtration, emission solutions and electrical power generation systems. By working to coordinate the production, shipment, and delivery of the goods & Customer Service Support required to meet their business needs, Cummins Inc. has been able to more easily meet the demands of their customers. Join Cummins Nigeria careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Cummins Nigeria Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Logistics Specialist
Req ID: 22000507
Job Supply Chain Planning
Recruitment Job Type: Office
Organization: Distribution Business
Job Type: Experienced – Exempt / Office
About the Job
- We are looking for a talented Logistics Specialist to join our team specializing in supply chain planning for our distribution business segment in Lagos, Nigeria.
Also Apply for: PZ Cussons Nigeria Plc Recruitment (11 Positions)
In this role, the candidate will make an impact in the following ways:
- Accountable for assigned customer accounts for the entire order life cycle (from new customer set-up, order entry/modification, escalations; duties might include logistics management) to ensure orders are shipped to subscribed deadline.
- Act as the single-point-of-contact to Cummins’ customers, parts distribution centers and/or manufacturing plants and cross functional departments to process and fulfil customer orders; providing accurate documentation and continual communication to customer throughout the process.
- Ensures customers comply with import and export polices and ensures required import and export/shipping documentation is compiled to the relevant legislation.
- Updating Shipment tracker on shared drive with the information on the new orders for parts Filter engines, radiators and other parts from Belgium and other foreign suppliers for DBU and CESN business unit
- Providing Insurance certificate for very new PFI for form M processing. Request sent to SCIB the insurance broker.
- Applying for form M import license on the Single window trade portal provided by the CBN and NCS; and initiate Trade compliance certificate renewal. (SONCAP, MAN Customs concession letter etc. Save all shipping documents).
Also Apply for: Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment (7 Positions)
To be successful in this role the candidate will need the following:
- Degree in related field preferred with 2 plus years of relevant customer order management, account management or in the supply chain field.
- Good communication abilities, work ethic and computer skills with the ability to use office applications (Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook).
- Ability to pay attention to details, self-accountability and 3PL management
- Possess strong communications, relationships or interactions between people ,organization and conflict resolution abilities.
Application Closing Date
Also Apply for: British American Tobacco Nigeria Employment (7 Positions)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: This position may require licensing for compliance with export controls or sanctions regulations.