>>Click Here To See TOP COMPANIES RECRUITING IN NIGERIA TODAY, Sunday 05, February 2023
Rainoil Limited is an integrated downstream company and a prominent player in the Nigerian oil and gas industry. The Rainoil Group comprises business operations that span across the downstream value chain: Retail Sales, Bulk Storage, Logistics and Shipping Petroleum Product Storage, Haulage/Distribution, and Retail Sales. Our primary products include Petrol (PMS), Diesel (AGO) and Kerosene (DPK). See more Rainoil Limited Job vacancies Here >>
Rainoil Limited Recruitment is to fill the following position below:
Job Title: Logistics Safety Officer
Location: Calabar, Cross River
Employment Type: Full-time | Onsite
Also Apply for Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment
- To work proactively with Fleet Manager and seeks to establish and maintain a system that promotes a culture of safe working practices across the organisation hereby reducing the risk of potential losses.
Job Description Manual:
- Maintains effective relationships with relevant external agencies and emergency response service providers (e.g. Fire Service, emergency services, HMO, environmental agency etc.)
- Makes sure that personal protective equipment, such as dust masks, safety glasses, footwear and safety helmets, is being used in workplaces according to regulations.
- Coordinates the training of personnel in areas of safety, including first aid, CPR, accident prevention and investigation, work place inspections and other matters related to implementing safety procedures in facilities.
- Coordinate emergency procedures, Depot rescues, firefighting and first aid crews.
Also Apply for Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc Recruitment
- Implements the departmental budget to ensure that safety objectives are achieved and monitors performance to minimise variances.
- Monitors the inspection of trucks inbound truck to ascertain road worthiness as well as escalating any current or potential issues.
- Performs periodic safety drills e.g. fire drills to ascertain the workers have a good understanding of the process in case of an emergency.
- Guide team in discharging and filling processes to ensure safe and seamless operations.
- Ensures that the business is compliant with statutory, regulatory, industry and other HSE requirements.
- Identifies potential business hazards and makes recommendations where necessary to the Fleet Manager.
- Supervises the implementation of designed safety policies and procedures
- Inspects safety tools and equipment e.g. sprinklers, fire extinguishers etc.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree (B.Sc / HND) in Engineering, Sciences, Social Sciences, Administration or Humanities.
- HSE Certification.
- MBA or Master’s Degree in a related discipline.
- Minimum of three (3) years working experience in the Safety and/or Environment role in the Oil & Gas or Manufacturing Industry.
Application Closing Date
31st January, 2023.