Kaiglo is a part of Kaiglo Stores limited that was registered in 2018 under the CAC act. The company was formed after extensive international researches, inter-continental adventure, and the will to pioneer a better approach to e-commerce in Nigeria. We discovered a problem, and we are out to solve it. There’s an absence of “shared value” in the tech sector in Africa. We are here to bring in that “shared value” into the tech biosphere. Kaiglo connect traders with credible portfolios and gifted entrepreneurs alike to our online marketplace and help them win a wider and loyal customer following from the comfort of their workplace. Start a new career journey today with Kaiglo Stores Limited.
Kaiglo Stores Limited Recruitment to fill the position below:
Job Title: Logistics Officer
Also Apply for Dangote Group Job Recruitment (41 Positions)
About the Job
- The Logistics Manager will be responsible for managing the Kaigldelivery network and Logistics Operations
- Develop and implement logistics strategies that ensure timely and efficient delivery of products.
- Ensure compliance with regulatory requirements for the transportation and distribution of products.
- Manage relationships with third-party logistics providers and negotiate contracts.
- Monitor and track shipments tensure timely delivery of products
- Develop and maintain logistics metrics to measure the effectiveness of logistics operations
- Identify opportunities for process improvements to enhance logistics efficiency and reduce costs
- Ensure accurate and timely documentation of all logistics activities
- Lead and manage a team of delivery riders
- Manage the repair of rider equipment
- Creation of agent centers expedites the delivery process & operations.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience
- Good schedule control and reporting skills
- Proven ability twork as part of a team and operate with a service-oriented mentality
Application Closing Date
Also Apply for Stella Maris Schools Job Recruitment (3 Positions)
How To Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the position as the subject of the email.
If you think this job post can be helpful to someone else, please share it on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, LinkedIn or Pinterest using the buttons below. Thank you