TradeDepot recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This TradeDepot job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
TradeDepot delivers an innovative route-to-market for the leading consumer goods producers in Africa. The Shop Top-Up app by TradeDepot lets you re-stock your shop from various brands at the best wholesale prices. Browse, shop by brand or category, compare prices and check the status of your orders. Join TradeDepot careers team today, and be part of our success story.
TradeDepot Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Logistics Manager
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- You have full responsibility for TradeDepot’s fulfilment objectives.
- You will lead the logistics team and be responsible to execute TradeDepot’s order fulfilment and delivery plans, ensuring that all orders are fulfilled as scheduled on time and in full.
Also Apply for: Nokia Nigeria Recruitment (3 Positions)
Supply Chain Management (90%):
- Responsibility for the achievement of TradeDepot’s key distribution and fulfillment metrics, including On-Time and In-Full order delivery, Deliery Trip Start Times, Delivery Trip Completion Rates, etc.
- Ensure that all Logistics Officers complete their drivers’ daily stock and cash reconciliation accurately and on time.
- Work closely with the TradeDepot’s 3PL, Distribution Partners and in-house delivery team to ensure delivery of all received customers’ orders On-Time and In-Full.
- Oversee the activities of the Logistics team to ensure planned shipments are accurately assigned to the correct delivery driver.
- Monitor daily fulfilment or orders against orders received, evaluate the issues affecting order fulfilment, proffer and execute solutions to improve distribution and order fulfillment.
- Liaise daily with the Planning Manager to prepare a consolidated distribution schedule to meet customers’ orders.
- Provide guidance and Technical support to the Logistics team to ensure they are proactively resolving all delivery issues.
- Perform any other ad hoc responsibility assigned to you by your manager from time to time.
Also Apply for: Pruvia Integrated Limited Employment (24 Positions)
General Responsibilities (10%):
- Work with Planning Manager and Head, Fulfilment Operations to continuous suggest improvement Initiatives to increase Efficiency, productivity and customer Service.
- Undertake such other duties as may be reasonably expected.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent.
- 3-5 years’ experience working in a similar role.
- Proven ability to effectively manage the end-to-end distribution process.
- Strong knowledge of supply chain and logistics.
- Inventory Management & Reconciliation skills.
- Strong knowledge of the dynamics of retail distribution and order fulfillment.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Ability to work flexibly.
- Attractive Salary & Benefits.
- Fantastic work culture.
- Strong opportunities to progress your career.
Application Closing Date
31st July, 2022.
Also Apply for: Empire Trust Microfinance Bank Recruitment (3 Positions)
How to Apply
Intereted and qualified candiates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Due to volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.