CWAY Group & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This CWAY Group job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
CWAY Group is a high quality premium production company. Established in 1999 by Mr. Onest Che and has been committed to improving people’s lives. Two decades of rapid growth after establishment, CWAY consistently became a reckoning force as a high employer of labor and the market leader in manufacturing of drinking water and the beverages’ investment sector in Nigeria. In 2004, CWAY Food & Beverages Nigeria Company was established with an initial well blended unique brand: Peach Fruit Drink. Join CWAY Nigeria Limited careers team today, and be part of our success story.
CWAY Group Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Logistics Manager
Location: Otta, Ogun
Employment Type: Full-time
Also Apply for: Nokia Nigeria Recruitment (3 Positions)
- Control the overall logistics work of secondary sales vehicles.
- Lead the additional logistics related activities provided by the senior management.
- Also control the logistics job of the company vehicles of secondary sales.
- Strategically plan and manage logistics, warehouse, transportation and customer services
- Direct, optimize and coordinate full order cycle
- Liaise and negotiate with suppliers, manufacturers, retailers and consumers
- Keep track of quality, quantity, stock levels, delivery times, transport costs and efficiency
- Arrange warehouse, catalog goods, plan routes and process shipments
- Resolve any arising problems or complaints
- Supervise, coach and train warehouse workforce
- Meet cost, productivity, accuracy and timeliness targets
- Maintain metrics and analyze data to assess performance and implement improvements
- Comply with laws, regulations and ISO requirements.
Also Apply for: Pruvia Integrated Limited Employment (24 Positions)
- B.Sc / HND in Social Sciences or related field.
- 4 – 5 Years Experience in FMCG.
- 32-42 Years Old/Married.
- Must Have Logistics(Vehicle Management) background.
- Strong knowledge of word processing, spreadsheet, database and presentation.
- Advanced problem-solving and analysis skills.
- Superior oral and written communication skills.
- High level of organization and detail-orientation.
- Strong work ethic and willingness to take initiative.
- Good attitude toward teamwork as well as the ability to work independently.
- Demonstrated ability to multitask and prioritize Excellent time management.
N150,000 – N200,000 monthly
Application Closing Date
20th June, 2022.
Also Apply for: Empire Trust Microfinance Bank Recruitment (3 Positions)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using as the subject of the mail.