White Soul Group recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This White Soul Group job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
White Soul Group is a leading Automobile sales and logistics company with presence in over 3 strategic locations across Nigeria. We offer first tier automobile sales and after sales, dedicated haulage and fleet management services. Join White Soul Group careers team today, and be part of our success story.
White Soul Group Recruitment is to fill the following position below:
Job Title: Logistics / Fleet Analyst
Locations: Ikeja, Lagos and Cross River
Employment Type: Full-time
Also Apply for: PZ Cussons Nigeria Plc Recruitment (12 Positions)
- The logistics/fleet analyst will be responsible for managing assigned trucks, analyzing and interpreting data and providing logistics information to aid cost effective, efficient, timely and high-quality logistics solutions for their fleet.
- Candidate must be willing to travel and relocate on short notice.
Data Analysis and reporting:
- Respond to drivers’ needs and provide guidance to drivers in order to drive efficiency
- Collation of data from across the business to aanalyze logistics processes in line with business goals and targets
- Analyze product delivery or supply chain processes to identify or recommend changes.
- Manage route activity including invoicing, and review of truck journey to determine diesel consumption, diversions and final delivery/offloading point
- Maintain databases of logistics information
- Provide ongoing analyses in areas such as transportation costs, parts procurement and usage, back orders, or delivery processes.
- Prepare reports on logistics performance measures and productivity, using our clients’ standards
- Prepare reports on performance of each truck in the areas of trips, OTD, maintenance, parts usage and other relevant variables.
- Recommend improvements to existing or planned logistics processes
- Develop or maintain models for strategic uses, such as cost estimating or demand forecasting
Also Apply for: Jumia Nigeria Recruitment (10 Positions)
- Review procedures, such as distribution or inventory management, to ensure maximum efficiency or minimum cost.
- Ensure reliability, integrity and accuracy of data
- Undertake detailed and thorough analysis of the business and identify opportunities to aid efficiency and cost optimisation through evaluation of data
- Create statistical and financial models and use appropriate software to review opportunities for cost savings and efficiencies in the logistics process, such as inventory levels, budget or operational schedules. Make recommendations based on findings and analysis
- Produce forecasts and estimates to aid financially sound decisions and cash flow planning
- Set up and provide regular reports and data relating to specific areas of the logistics process such as supplier analysis, transportation costs, etc
- Track logistics trends and use information to recommend changes
- Utilise knowledge and research methods to benchmark logistics activities and to drive best practice results
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized tertiary institution
- Minimum of 5 years of working experience in a logistics, transport or supply chainrole, preferably within the haulage environment
- Good geographic knowledge of key areas.
Also Apply for: Standard Chartered Bank Nigeria Employment (2 Positions)
Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent analytical, planning and problem solving skills
- Ability to undertake complex analysis to create information and to interpret data and trends
- Possess numerate commercial and financial acumen with a full understanding of the impact of failure in terms of business cost, delivery schedules and customer order fulfilment
- Good communicator with the ability to form and maintain good relationships internally and externall
- Proficient usage of GPS monitoring systems
- Advanced Excel user with the ability to analyse and manipulate data in Excel and provide meaningful information
- Experience and knowledge of statistics, forecasting and management information methods and techniques
- Knowledge of lean techniques may be advantageous
- Excellent attention to detail
- Discretion and trustworthiness: you will often be party of confidential information
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Organisational skills and the ability to multitask
- The ability to be proactive and take the initiative
- Tact and diplomacy
- Communication skills
- A knowledge of standard software packages and the ability to learn company-specific software if required.
- N100,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
11th August, 2022.
Also Apply for: WTS Energy Recruitment (8 Positions)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.