About Pharma Ethics Limited:
Pharma Ethics Limited is a multinational pharmaceutical firm with operations in Nigeria with future aspirations to expand to all of West Africa and India. Pharma Ethics has made an effort to offer comprehensive services in the areas of formulations, medical devices, and laboratory equipment. The company is run by individuals with over 20 years of experience in the pharmaceutical marketing industry. Pharma Ethics Limited is a pioneer pharmaceutical in west Africa with its Head quarters in Nigeria. Based in Lagos the commerical capital of Nigeria Pharma Ethics Limited is poised to provide high quality products with cost effectiveness. Join Pharma Ethics Limited careers team today, and be part of our success story.
>>Click Here To See TOP COMPANIES RECRUITING IN NIGERIA TODAY, Thursday 01, June 2023
Pharma Ethics Limited Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Logistics Driver
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Also Apply For Rainoil Limited Recruitment (4 Positions)
- A Logistic Driver is responsible for transporting goods and materials from one place to another.
- They operate vehicles such as trucks, vans, and other commercial vehicles to deliver goods safely and efficiently to their destination.
- Logistic drivers work in a variety of industries, including retail, manufacturing, and logistics.
- Safely operate and maintain commercial vehicles, such as trucks, vans, and other vehicles, to transport goods and materials to their destination
- Follow the assigned route and schedule to ensure timely delivery of goods and materials
- Load and unload goods and materials, and ensure that they are secured properly
- Perform regular inspections and maintenance of the vehicle, such as checking the oil, brakes, and tires, and report any defects or issues to the supervisor
- Follow all traffic laws and regulations, and practice safe driving techniques at all times
Also Apply For AllNews Nigeria Recruitment (3 Positions)
- Maintain accurate records of deliveries, including time, date, and destination of each delivery
- Interact with customers and other personnel in a professional and courteous manner
- Coordinate with the warehouse and other departments to ensure that deliveries are scheduled and coordinated effectively
- Ensure that all necessary documents, such as delivery receipts, bills of lading, and manifests, are completed accurately and submitted on time
- Comply with all company policies and procedures, as well as all relevant laws and regulations
Qualifications and Skills
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Valid commercial driver’s license (CDL) with a clean driving record
- Proven experience as a logistic driver or in a similar role
- Excellent driving skills and knowledge of traffic laws and regulations
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Physical stamina and the ability to lift heavy objects
- Knowledge of vehicle maintenance and repair
- Familiarity with GPS and navigation systems.
N60,000 / month.
Application Closing Date
27th April, 2023.
Also Apply For Chef Eros & Co Employment (3 Positions)
How to apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted.