Bible Society of Nigeria recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This Bible Society of Nigeria job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
The Bible Society of Nigeria (BSN) was founded on 8th February, 1966 through the pioneering efforts of the late Dr. Francis Ezeogo Akanu Ibiam, the first indigenous Governor of the defunct Eastern Region. The Bible Society of Nigeria (BSN) is a member of the United Bible Societies (UBS), a global fellowship of Non-Denominational Christian Organizations whose primary mission involves translation of the Holy Scriptures into languages people can easily read and understand as well as production and distribution of the Scriptures to meet the different needs of everyone. It also organizes programmes to encourage interaction with the Scriptures and raises fund for these activities. Join Bible Society of Nigeria careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Bible Society of Nigeria Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Logistic Assistant
Location: Mainland, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- To ensure prompt delivery of all couriers and postage of all letters with proper documentation of all dispatches.
- To ensure a cordial corporate relationship between BSN and the registered Logistics companies for smooth hiring of trucks for the conveyance of BSN products and other logistics purposes.
- To ensure prompt settlement of bills for both courier and logistics companies and where necessary, the registration of other reputable companies for the smooth running of the logistics section of BSN.
- To ensure prompt stamping of staff Bond forms.
- To ensure proper management of the BSN Library and stocking the library with new products.
- To ensure that the daily attendance for intermediate/junior staff is recorded accurately.
- To ensure the payment of monthly utility bills such as CUG lines, DSTV, electricity, etc.
- To monitor the functionality of BSN appliances such as Photocopier, CUG lines, etc.
- To maintain appropriate inventory of stationery and photocopier consumables to avoid inventory gap.
- To ensure procurement of office supplies in line with the Society’s procurement policy.
- To maintain a comprehensive inventory record and report for audit reconciliation.
- To assist with other administrative duties as may be required.
- Not more than a National Diploma in Accounting, Business Administration, or any of the Social Sciences.
- Good numerical skills,
- Excellent Time management skills,
- Basic computer knowledge (especially Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint),
- Strong attention to details.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal).
- Driving skills will be an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
5th May, 2022.
Also see: Kuda Bank Recruitment (3 Positions)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send a neatly typed Application Letter, Curriculum Vitae, and Credentials to email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.