Apply for the ongoing Logan University Scholarships 2022 by sending you details to the email address below. This Logan University Scholarships in USA is open to all qualified candidates.
Logan University offers $10,000 in scholarships for incoming international students. In addition, the University offers a Tuition Exchange Scholarships for Canadian students ranging from $10,000 to $30,000 based on the start term. While at Logan, students are eligible for additional endowed scholarships each spring. Applications are hereby invited from interested candidates for the Logan University Scholarships for Incoming International Students who wish to enroll in a degree program at the University for 2022 – 2023 academic sessions.
>> See Latest International Scholarship Opportunities
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Logan University, USA
Scholarship Type: Tuition Award
Host Institution(s): Logan University, USA
Scholarship Worth: $10,000
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Undergraduate
Nationality: International Student
Logan University Scholarships 2022/23 | Eligibility Criteria
To be eligible for Logan University Scholarships for Incoming International Students, applicants are expected to meet the following conditions:
- Applicants must be international students enrolled in a full-time program at the university.
- Applicants foreign transcript must include a course-by-course evaluation and U.S. grade point average (GPA) equivalency on a 4.0 scale, as well as a degree equivalency when applicable
- Applicants may be required to demonstrate proficiency in English —TOEFL scores of 500 or better on paper-based exams or 79 on the iBT® Test are acceptable. A break-down of the subscores for the iBT Test are (below):
- Writing: 18
- Listening: 21
- Reading: 21
- Speaking: 19
How-to-Apply: Interested and eligible applicants for Logan University Scholarships for Incoming International Students should complete an online application form.
Applicants will be expected of the following documents:
- 1 Letter of Recommendation from a Chiropractor (If you do not have one in mind, please reach out to Admissions)
- Statement of Motivation
- Submit evidence of having financial resources or funding commitment to complete a minimum of one year (12 months) of education.
- Submit official transcripts to the Office of Admissions for evaluation. It is sometimes necessary to use an outside evaluating agency, in which case the official evaluation by that agency should be sent in lieu of the original transcripts. Have the transcript(s) sent to Logan University, Office of Admissions at 1851 Schoettler Road, Chesterfield, MO 63017.
- Evidence of meeting all applicable legal requirements for study in the United States. It is recommended that the applicant submit all records at least six months prior to the start of the trimester they wish to attend.
If you have any questions please contact the Office of Admissions.
Application Deadline: Not Specified