Baobab Microfinance Bank recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This job vacancy in Nigeria is open to all qualified candidates.
Baobab Microfinance Bank is a leading digital financial service group focusing on serving individuals, micro and small businesses in Africa and China. Our mission is to help our clients achieve their goals by offering them simple and easy to use financial services. Baobab Microfinance Bank was founded in 2005 as Microcred, today Baobab has over a million customers and 3,800 employees operating in Burkina Faso, China, Democratic Republic of Congo, Ivory Coast, Madagascar, Mali, Nigeria, Senegal, Tunisia and Zimbabwe. Join Baobab MfBank careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Baobab Microfinance Bank Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Loan Officer
Locations: Abah Road, Port Harcourt – Rivers and Okigwe Road, Aba – Abia
Employment Type: Full-time
Also Apply for: Standard Chartered Bank Nigeria Employment (2 Positions)
Roles & Responsibilities
- Promote / market Baobab’s products to prospective clients.
- Visit and evaluate potential client businesses.
- Visit client’s personal house.
- Visit Co-debtor, guarantor’s house and businesses.
- Analyze financial data of clients’ businesses.
- Analysis of quantitative and qualitative data of client businesses and households
- Prepare loan documents for Credit Committee.
- Present loan files to Credit Committee.
- Enter loan files in the MIS.
- Conduct monitoring visits to businesses and households.
- Follow-up on loan repayment.
- Manage loan recovery from active and write-off clients until the last.
- Assess the impact of a loan before renewal.
Also Apply for: Jumia Nigeria Recruitment (10 Positions)
Profile and Requirements
- Education: HND / B.Sc qualification.
- Basic Knowledge in Accounting, Finance and Mathematics.
- Previous work experience or training in sales (preferred).
- Applicants must be between the age of 20 – 35 years.
- Preferably applicants must reside within the location he/she is applying for.
- Fluent in English (written/spoken).
- Target oriented.
- Articulate and well-spoken.
- High level of integrity.
- Dynamic and motivated individuals who like to work outdoors.
- Applicant must reside within the Location he/ she is applying for.
Application Closing Date
5th August, 2022.
Also Apply for: WTS Energy Recruitment (8 Positions)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org and copy: email@example.com using the Job Title and Location as the subject of the mail. E.g (Loan Officer Aba Road, Port Harcourt).