Stanbic IBTC Bank is now recruiting for the position of Litigation Officer. Interested candidates should read details below and submit their application using link at the end of this page.
>>Click Here To See TOP COMPANIES RECRUITING IN NIGERIA TODAY, Monday 20, March 2023
About Stanbic IBTC Bank:
Stanbic IBTC Bank is a leading African banking group focused on emerging markets globally. It has been a mainstay of South Africa’s financial system for 150 years, and now spans 16 countries across the African continent. Stanbic IBTC Bank is a firm believer in technical innovation, to help us guarantee exceptional client service and leading edge financial solutions. Our growing global success reflects our commitment to the latest solutions, the best people, and a uniquely flexible and vibrant working culture. To help us drive our success into the future, we are looking for resourceful individuals to join our dedicated team at our offices. See more Stanbic IBTC Bank Job vacancies Here >>
>>Click here to see LATEST SSCE / GCE / OND / NCE JOB OPENINGS
Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Litigation Officer
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Also Apply For Wema Bank Plc Employment (3 Positions)
- To work directly with the Dispute Resolution Team to fulfil their role of managing the litigation portfolio of the HoldCo and other subsidiaries
- In addition to this, the incumbent is expected to ensure to support the legal risk management function for the HoldCo and other subsidiaries.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Law from a university as well as the Nigerian Law School required.
- Minimum of 4 years in the Legal Services Department of a financial institution or a reputable law firm
- Able to communicate both verbally and in writing.
- Litigation Practice
- Banking and Relevant Regulations
- Banking and Regulatory Environment.
- Taking Action
- Resolving Conflict
- Establishing Rapport
- Examining Information
- Interacting with People.
Application Closing Date
Also Apply For De Tastee Fried Chicken Limited Recruitment (3 Positions)
How To Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online