Discovering Talents Academy recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
About The Company:
Discovering Talents Academy, a fast-growing Nursery and Primary School in Gwarinpa, Abuja, offers first class education from preschool to primary levels. Discovering Talents Academy uses the Blended Nigeria-Montessori curriculum in Early Years and a Blended Nigeria-British curriculum at the primary level. Discovering Talents Academy does not only focus on best practices in the teaching and learning process, it also builds talents in a wide range of skills and this in a short while affirms their ego and builds their confidence. At Discovering Talents Academy we believe that every child is unique and talented, this drive leads us to establishing rich skill acquisition programmes for students. Join Discovering Talents Academy careers team today, and be part of our success story.
>>Click here to SEE LATEST JOB VACANCIES IN NIGERIA TODAY, Tuesday 21, March 2023
Discovering Talents Academy Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Literacy Head
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
Also Apply for: Kuda Bank Recruitment (5 Positions)
- To lead the department to ensure students at all levels achieve in line with high expectations
- To ensure effective use of resources in the department
- To direct and supervise the work of colleagues in the department.
- To lead the development and implementation of policies and practices in line with School policies.
- To ensure that thorough analysis of public and mock examinations and progress checks.
- To prepare the student for examination such as entrance exam.
- To ensure that lessons have clearly communicated learning objectives against which students can measure their progress.
Also Apply for: Fastest Cakes Limited Employment (6 Positions)
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field.
- Not less than 5 years experience in similar role.
- Great knowledge of the British curriculum.
- Have a teaching experience in a British school
- Should be able to prepare primary students for external examinations such as (Common Entrance, Loyola Jesuit Exam and other top exams.
N100,000 – N120,000 / month.
Application Closing Date
25th October, 2022.
Also Apply for: Proten International Recruitment (5 Positions)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.