Start a new career with Warner Music Group while working from home at your convenient. This remote job opportunity in 2023 is open to all qualified candidates.
About The Company:
Warner Music Group is all about our people. We are one global company made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business. It is the mission of every member of the WMG team around the world to create a nurturing environment for artists, songwriters, and fellow employees at every stage of their career. We strive to set WMG apart from the rest of the industry by embracing a philosophy of innovation that is part of our company’s DNA.
>> CLICK HERE TO SEE LATEST REMOTE JOBS TODAY Saturday 25, March 2023
Job Title: Licensing Administration Coordinator
Salary: $17.95 – $25.64 an hour
Location: Work From Home
Also Apply for: Sales Development Rep at Ava, Remote Job $51,000 – $75,000 a year
Full Job Description
As a Coordinator of Licensing Administration you will have the opportunity to demonstrate and further develop your talents under general supervision with latitude for independent judgment and decisions. This role will directly report to the VP of Licensing Administration and will be working closely with the licensing team as we collectively carry out our routine priorities to meet monthly targets. There will also be daily interaction with external sync clients and other departments within the company. This position will positively impact the team by being organized, proactive and an active contributor of the sync department by integrating a spirited approach to multi-tasking in a fast-paced environment.
Here you’ll get to:
- Prepare sync licenses and invoices for the use of WMG sound recordings in various visual media with an assigned client list
- Analyze, review and resolve license revision requests with clients.
- Track outstanding license executions and receipt of license fees, royalties and other payments from clients.
- Database maintenance
- Generating artist and label sync history reports
- Maintain spreadsheets and reporting functions
- Supporting the greater department through administrative assistance
- Research projects
- Access to a wealth of knowledge of the music industry and the sync business from industry professionals
- Effectively communicate with all colleagues and clients in a manner consistent with the company’s Code of Conduct and core values.
- Digest materials/documents, and have the ability to recognize and extract critical data.
- Perform all tasks necessary to complete the essential duties and responsibilities of the position.
- General computer skills and a working knowledge of Microsoft Office with an understanding of general business practices.
- Demonstrate a high level of customer service.
- Possess a strong work ethic.
- Exceptional orginazational skills with high attention to detail.
- Advanced communication skills (written and verbal),
- Ability to adhere to deadlines, execute tasks and handle multiple, diverse assignments while producing quality work with accountability.
- Manage time productively
- Ability to work well on a team.
- Demonstrate ability to be innovative and suggest change or improvements related to department procedures/protocols.
- Thinks outside the box proactively, strategically and analytically.
- Demonstrate flexibility and adaptability to changing situations
- Handle and safeguard confidential and proprietary information.
We’d love it if you also had:
- A baccalaureate degree with a major in music [music business preferred]
- A minimum of one (1) – two (2) years of experience in the music or entertainment business preferably in sync licensing with some clearance or licensing experience.
If you think this job post can be helpful to someone else, please share it on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, LinkedIn or Pinterest using the buttons below. Thank you.