Erisco Foods Limited recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This Erisco Foods Limited job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
Erisco Foods Limited is an indigenous food product processing company, incorporated in Nigeria in 2004 and started operations in 2009. Our products includes, Tomato Paste, Seasoning, Rice, Milk cubes and more. Erisco Foods Limited is firmly committed to producing high-quality products that combine nourishment with value pricing. As they strive to become one of Nigeria’s largest indigenous food manufacturers on a global scale. Join Erisco Foods Limited careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Erisco Foods Limited recruitment is for the position below:
Job Title: Liaison Officer
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Also Apply for: Dangote Group Recruitment (12 Positions)
- Maintain thorough knowledge of the business, as well as an understanding of how that impacts the other entities of contact
- Monitor, coordinate, and communicate strategic objectives of the business
- Collaborate and communicate successfully with government and other entities outside of the business
- Work with other staff members to develop a greater understanding of the business and any issues that arise.
- Develop and foster relationships with the community, stakeholders, government agencies and other entities
- Collect, analyze, and utilize data and feedback to identify opportunities to improve the relationship between the business and the other entity.
Also Apply for: Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc Recruitment (7 Positions)
Desired Skills and Experience
- Candidate must reside in Abuja.
- Minimum of a BSc / HND or an MBA.
- Minimum of 5 years experience and 2 of which must be in a similar capacity from a reputable company in the Food and Beverage industry.
- Proven work experience as a Liason Officer
- Experience managing a reputable manufacturing company.
- Must have good contact base in relevant agencies and sectors.
- Must be willing to travel from time to time and to embark on working transfer as the case maybe.
Functional/General Competencies Required:
- Excellent Negotiation Skill
- Computer literacy
- Analytical skill
- Good interpersonal relationship
- Result oriented
- High Integrity
- Effective reporting and communication skill (Oral & written).
Application Closing Date
31st July, 2022.
Also Apply for: Dunn and Braxton Limited Recruitment (5 Positions)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and Resume as one attachment in PDF or MS Word format to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.