People Capacity Management recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
>>Click here to see latest SSCE, OND or NCE jobs available.
People Capacity Management is a human resources and management consulting company with offices in Lagos, Nigeria. Through our in-depth understanding of difficulties unique to industries and sectors, we offer services, expertise, and resources to both the commercial and public sectors. We are dedicated to promptly and economically addressing the demands of our customers. Whether it’s a short-term or long-term assignment, a project-based or ad hoc arrangement, our aim is to provide our clients with the choice that best meets their needs. Join People Capacity Management careers team today, and be part of our success story.
People Capacity Management Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Legal Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
Also Apply for: Dangote Group Recruitment (18 Positions)
- Formulate and implement legal strategies and ensure compliance with all legal and corporate governance requirements.
- Provide legal advice by briefing staff members on legal issues, potential liabilities and possible courses of actions all within compliance with the regulatory law.
- Ensuring compliance with statutory and legal requirements including maintenance/update of all statutory books and registers and prompt filing of statutory returns as well as support the Secretary to the Governing Council for Council and Committee meetings.
- Bachelor of Law Degree from a recognised institution.
- Admission to practice Law in Nigeria
- Minimum of five (5) years relevant work experience
Also Apply for: Jumia Nigeria Recruitment (12 Positions)
Competency and Skill Requirement:
- Knowledge and understanding of principles of law and procedures in Nigeria and relevant legal requirements/statutory provisions
- Excellent negotiation skills, protocol awareness and diplomatic skills
- Ability to advise on all contractual arrangements and agreements between the institute and other entities to avoid or minimize loss and/or exposure to potential litigation.
Application Closing Date
30th November, 2022.
Also Apply for: Addas Ultimate Limited Recruitment (3 Positions)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.