Montego Upstream Services Limited recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This Montego Upstream Services Limited job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
Montego Upstream Services Limited is an independent diversified natural resources company which was founded in 2010. The company’s line of business includes providing professional engineering services. We apply skill, market intelligence and entrepreneurial aptitude to everything we do. By being efficient, flexible and proactive, we add value for our customers and stakeholders. We act responsibly, focusing on the long-term and investing in assets, infrastructure and relationships. By employing local nationals, we build strong relationships with local communities. Join ABC careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Montego Upstream Services Limited Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Legal Officer
- The Legal Officer shall be responsible for monitoring and/or advising on all legal matters, commercial contracts, and agreements.
- The Legal Officer shall also handle both internal and external legal concern. ensure the company complies with the statutory and corporate governance practices and guidelines as observed in the insurance industry.
- Draft a wide variety of legal agreements.
- Ensure the company complies with the statutory and corporate governance practices and guideline as observes in the Oil and Gas industry.
- Provide advice on corporate legal issues and business matters.
- Provide internal advisory services to the business units and departments within the Company.
- Provide commercial legal support to all departmental projects and job functions.
- Ensure the development of service level agreements for service support and delivery.
- Provide all such other administrative and other secretarial duties as directed by the Legal Counsel.
- Assist in the development of guidelines, policies, procedures.
- Ensure agreements are reviewed timely and in accordance with stated contracts
- Legal Research.
Also see: UBA Bank Job Recruitment (4 Positions)
Requisite Qualification and Experience
- Minimum of First Degree in Law from a recognized university
- Not more than 1-4 years’ experience post NYSC experience
- Member of the Nigerian Bar Association
Key Competence & Behavioural Expectations:
- Critical thinking
- Strong knowledge of corporate law
- Strong Research skills.
Application Closing Date
15th April, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the Position as the subject of the email.