KOKO TV Nigeria recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This job vacancy in Nigeria is open to all qualified candidates.
KOKO TV is a fast growing music production firm, based at London’s iconic music venue, KOKO. Founded in 2010, we have quickly established ourselves as a major player in the youth music market. Join KOKO TV Nigeria careers team today, and be part of our success story.
KOKO TV Nigeria Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Legal Officer
Location: Lagos, Nigeria (On-site)
Job type: Full-time
About the Job
- As part of our expansion plan, the KOKO Group is looking for a bright and commercial newly qualified lawyer with a daring and uncompromising spirit that will support and sustain our operations.
- Our digital media business operations is in the music, film, sport, television, and fashion industries, and this opportunity is for a talented individual to join the team and help with our business and clients in these sectors.
Also Apply for: Dangote Group Employment (13 Position)
- This role will have a broad scope that involves a wide and interesting range of legal work, including drafting and negotiating commercial contracts, regulatory and business related compliance, marketing and promotional review, international development and bespoke projects.
- The roles will have more of a company, commercial law and litigation focus and involving both Nigeria and overseas litigation.
- Preparation and negotiation of commercial and media contracts
- Advising on compliance and regulatory issues relating to Nigeria and international media and entertainment laws and licensing
- Advising on a range of legal matters such as trademarks, licensing, image rights, compliance etc concerning the group and clients.
- Reviewing and advising on marketing promotions and advertisements
- Advising on day to day legal queries from clients, partners, agencies and business
- Advising and assisting in responding to customer complaints and external dispute resolution
- Assessing and advising on legal and commercial risks, potential impacts and proposing creative solutions
- Ad hoc projects and business development opportunities as they arise
Also Apply for: Costarchem Nigeria Limited Employment (6 Positions)
Education, Skills and Knowledge
- Recent qualified or Junior Lawyer with top training and experience
- You will need to be highly motivated and pro-active, with excellent attention to detail and an ability to find sound commercial solutions to challenging legal and commercial issues.
- A strong commitment to media, entertainment and sports rights, transparency and accountability.
- Demonstrated ability to think legally, analytically, strategically and effectively
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English
- Capacity to appropriately plan and prioritise and to manage multiple demand efficiently
- Ability to defend and explain complex issues and positions to clients, partners, staff and to advocate on these positions externally.
- Strong interpersonal skills to work collaboratively within and outside the organisation
Salaries and Benefits
Competitive but subject to experience.
Application Closing Date
30th August, 2022; 12:00 PM.
Also Apply for: British Council Recruitment (2 Positions)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send a short paragraph on why they think they are good fit for the role and CV as an attachment to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.