Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open for interested candidates. This Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc (FMN) has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. FMN was incorporated on the September 1960, as a limited liability company and produces wheat miller in Nigeria. The company started out on a journey that has seen the company evolve into what is now one of the biggest brands in the foods and agro-allied industry in Africa. Since inception, the FMN brand grew tremendously from operating as a single business, flour miller, to a vast business group with strategic investments that cover key sectors of the Nigerian economy. Our operations can be categorized into four major sectors of Food, Sugar, Agro-allied, and Support services. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles. The Company’s flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria. Join Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Legal Officer
Location: Apapa, Lagos
Also Apply for: Wema Bank Plc Employment (3 Positions)
Purpose of the Job
- The Legal Officer shall be responsible for monitoring and/or advising on all legal matters, commercial contracts, agreements and compliance with statutory/corporate governance practices and guidelines as observed in the subsidiaries.
- Provide internal advisory services to the business units and departments within the Company.
- Monitor the maintenance of the registers and other records required to be maintained by the Company under the Companies and Allied Matters Act.
- Provide all such other administrative and other secretarial duties as directed by the Head, Legal Services/Assistant Company Secretary.
- Follow up with external solicitors on registration of relevant intellectual property rights of the company.
- Review and draft contracts, agreements, finance documents and internal policies and ensure that they are in compliance with all statutory or legal requirements.
- Maintains an up-to-date list of company’s properties and their title documents, ensuring proper indexing and filing of original legal documents.
Also Apply for: PZ Cussons Nigeria Plc Recruitment (6 Positions)
- LLB or BL.
- Membership of the Nigerian Bar Association.
- 5 years post bar experience.
- Membership of the Institute of Chartered Secretaries and Administrators of Nigeria (ICSAN) is an added advantage.
The Person Must:
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Have Sound analytical mind.
- Have Good research ability.
- Have good presentation ability.
- Possess Relevant I.T. Skills.
Application Closing Date
Also Apply for: St Carols Fountain School Recruitment (8 Positions)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online