Beyond Credit Limited recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
Beyond Credit Limited is a technology-driven financial services company focused on empowering low-income entrepreneurs across Africa. We seek to provide them with opportunities to grow their businesses, improve their standard of living and thereby have better outcomes in life. We aim to give them hope of a better life by equipping them with appropriate tools needed to attain greater financial independence. Join Beyond Credit Limited careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Beyond Credit Limited Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Legal Officer
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Legal Officer shall be responsible for monitoring and/or advising on all legal matters, commercial contracts, and agreements. The Legal Officer shall also ensure the company complies with the statutory and corporate governance practices and guidelines as observed in the industry.
Also Apply for: Workforce Group Employment (18 Positions)
- Oversee the recovery of the company’s Loan Portfolio by litigation and enforcement directly and through the Company’s external solicitors
- Manage and supervise pending legal cases and expedite action on litigation and enforcement
- Draft, review and perfect legal documents
- Provide Legal interpretations and legal advice to the various departments and keep management informed of all laws, regulations and court decisions which directly or indirectly affect the organization
- Drafts and perfects Security documents
- Preparation and Execution of all types of commercial agreements
- Maintain a Register of all Agreements entered into by the organization outlining nature, parties, dates, duration etc.
- Review all contracts or any other documentation where the organization has committed itself and assess legal implications that need to be brought to the management’s attention.
- Draft contracts, agreements and review internal policies and ensure that they are in compliance with all statutory or legal requirements.
- Maintain a register of the company’s existing policies.
- Review progress of outstanding litigation, ongoing suits/cases and advice management accordingly.
- Attend and observe client interviews and court proceedings as required and advice management accordingly.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities, as may be assigned.
Also Apply for: Opay Nigeria Recruitment (3 Positions)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Law (minimum of Second Class Lower).
- Should possess a minimum of 2 years post-call experience (preferably litigation, court processes & company secretariat experience).
- Experience as a litigator in a corporate law department and/or law practice
- Evidence of experience in corporate and commercial law
- Proven experience developing and maintaining internal and external client relationship
- Experience preparing legal documentation and pleadings
- Financial services litigation experience will be an added advantage
- Disciplined approach towards daily operations and documentation.
Application Closing Date
6th October, 2022.
Also Apply for: British High Commission Nigeria Recruitment (2 Positions)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Resume to: email@example.com using the job title as the subject of the email.