Eko Maintenance is a subsidiary of Eko Hotels and a member of the Chagoury group. Eko Maintenance Limited was established in 2011. We offer our services to the construction and real estate industries from a network established in several countries across Africa, Europe and the Middle East. Our track record includes projects with an investment value. Our know how and experience covers all fields of infrastructure and building including new towns, resorts, business parks, shopping centers, hotels, hospitals, offices, etc. See more Eko Maintenance Limited Job vacancies Here >>
>>See TOP COMPANIES RECRUITING IN NIGERIA TODAY, Thursday 01, June 2023
Eko Maintenance Limited Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Legal / Human Resource (HR) Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
Also Apply For Paga Nigeria Job Recruitment (7 Positions)
- Write letters for the company
- Handle office tasks, such as filing, generating reports and presentations, setting up for meetings, and reordering supplies
- Organize and manage schedules and calendars for staff, managers, and senior-level officers
- Assist human resources department with payroll and personnel databases
- Receive and file original documents, contracts, certificate, letters, etc
- Manage subcontractors/suppliers contracts and documentation.
- Minimum of a Law degree
- 1 – 3 years post NYSC working experience in Corporate Law and Administration
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications
- The ability to multitask and be proactive
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Exceptional customer service skills.
Application Closing Date
22nd May, 2023.
Also Apply For AllNews Nigeria Job Recruitment (3 Positions)
How To Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.