Eko Maintenance Limited recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This Eko Maintenance Limited job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
Eko Maintenance is a subsidiary of Eko Hotels and a member of the Chagoury group. Eko Maintenance Limited was established in 2011. We offer our services to the construction and real estate industries from a network established in several countries across Africa, Europe and the Middle East. Our track record includes projects with an investment value. Our know how and experience covers all fields of infrastructure and building including new towns, resorts, business parks, shopping centers, hotels, hospitals, offices, etc.. Join Maintenance Limited career team today, and be part of our success story.
Eko Maintenance Limited Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Legal / HR Officer
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Also see: Wema Bank Plc Recruitment (9 Positions)
- Draft and issue contract of employment and extension contracts
- Manage office supplies stock and placeorders
- Prepare regular financial and administrative reports
- Manage administrative duties such as HMO Management, Leave Management, and Vehicle Servicing
- Organize a filing system for important and confidential company documents
- Process employee data, and update company policies
- Assist with assigned projects
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Law
- 1-3 years working experience in HR/Admin duties
- Must have completed the one-year National Youth Service Program
- Good computer literacy
- High personal integrity, morality and prudence.
- High motivation and ability to perform tasks without supervision.
- Good interpersonal skill and ability to work in a team
- Good written and spoken English.
N80,000 – N100,000 / month.
Application Closing Date
20th June, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.