Hazon Holdings recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This Hazon Holdings job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
Hazon Holdings is a diversified business Holding Company in Africa. We specialize in raising standards through our synergy of diverse business units. We are core believers in driving people, processes and businesses to attain peak productivity in given fields through steadfastness and ultimate discipline. Join Hazon Holdings careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Hazon Holdings Recruitment is to fill the following position below:
Job Title: Legal Executive
- Prepare a legal and regulatory compliance checklist and check for 100% compliance;
- Monitoring changes in relevant legislation and the regulatory environment and taking appropriate action;
- Liaising with external regulators and advisers, such as lawyers and auditors;
- Ensure that none of the policies and procedures of the Company and its related activities is illegal, unethical, or improper;
- Respond to alleged violations of rules, regulations, policies and procedures by evaluating or recommending the initiation of investigative procedures;
- Identify potential areas of compliance vulnerability develop/implement corrective action plan for resolution of problematic issues, and provide general guidance on how to avoid or deal with similar situations in the future.
- Manage interactions/ correspondence with regulators and relevant legal agent.
- Offer dispute resolution advice including matters of recovery claims and actions;
- Liaising with external Lawyer representing the Company in any form of dispute;
- Handle all default related litigation.
- Drafting and review of contracts, including but not limited to contracts for provision of goods and services; acquisition of goods and services, partnership contracts, etc;
- Ensure legal documentation of transaction executed by the company;
- Ensure appropriate execution and monitor implementation.
- Provide Legal advice on the relevant laws and regulations as it concerns the business of the Company;
- Draft Legal Opinions when requested.
- Ensure effective and efficient filing system
- Ensure proper custody of sensitive documents
- Ensure proper titles and ownership of Group’s assets.
Also see: Pulse Nigeria Recruitment (4 Positions)
- Candidates should possess a Master’s Degree
- 2 – 3 years of post-bar experience in Corporate, litigation, SEC and commercial legal practice.
- Must have a working knowledge of investor relations function.
- Must have experience in preparing executive-ready PowerPoint presentations.
- Must be able to interpret financial statements and understand the financial instruments
- Must have knowledge of legal and statutory filing and reporting requirements.
Knowledge, Skill and Ability:
- Ability to ensure that the highest standards of quality and customer care are achieved;
- Verbal and written communication skill
- Integrity, transparency and honesty, and must be able to maintain confidentiality
- Ability to flexibly change deadlines and work priorities
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, ERP (enterprise resource planning) etc.
- Vast legal knowledge (corporate and litigation) – local and international
- Legal document drafting – e.g. contracts, agreements, NDA etc.
- Managerial skills
- Knowledge of statutory requirements for business processes relating to the company services.
N120,000 – N140,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
16th May, 2022.
Also see: Jumia Nigeria Recruitment (10 Positions)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
If you think this job post can be helpful to someone else, please share it on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, LinkedIn or Pinterest using the buttons below. Thank you