Filmhouse Cinemas recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This Filmhouse Cinemas job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
Filmhouse Group houses numerous business inside the media and diversion space. The honor winning Filmone Entertainment and the unique Filmhouse Cinemas. Our central goal is “to give supernatural encounters through satisfied that engages and motivates, conveying a-list administrations and outstanding worth to our crowd”. The gathering is upheld by a corporate tasks supervisory crew that guarantees our activities region adjusted to International Best-Practice. Join Filmhouse Cinemas careers team today, and be part of our success story
Filmhouse Cinemas Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Legal Executive
Employment Type: Full-time
Also see: Genesis Group Employment (3 Positions)
- Responsible for legal transactions, partnerships, and projects and provides support (30%) on other legal transactions across the Group.
- Ensures that all the company’s legal transactions (including partnerships, agreements, projects etc.) comply with industry laws and regulations, while actively helping the company avoid possible legal risks and violations.
- Draft contracts on IP related agreements, such as non-disclosure agreements and license agreements and ensure consistency of contract terms with the Group’s policies and goals.
- Expedite and review contracts from clients and partners and provide legal advice on valuable intellectual property rights such as licenses, copyrights etc.
- Evaluate new business partnerships and examine legal issues related to new products, partnerships, agreements, services etc.
- Develop policy documents on the Company’s position on legal matters and conduct legal, technical and scientific research for management decision making.
- Oversee the creation of an efficient central repository for legal and commercial documents.
- A Graduate Degree in Law.
- Member of the Nigerian Bar Association.
- 3 – 5 years of post NYSC experience within a ranked law firm or corporate practice.
Application Closing Date
Also see: Artee Group Recruitment (4 Positions)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online