Opay Nigeria is now recruiting for the position of Legal Counsel. Interested candidates should read details below and submit their application using email address at the end of this page.
>>Click Here To See TOP COMPANIES RECRUITING IN NIGERIA TODAY, Saturday 25, March 2023
About Opay Nigeria:
OPay is a one-stop mobile-based platform for payment, transportation, food & grocery delivery, and other important services in your everyday life. Millions of users rely on OPay every day to send and receive money, pay bills, and order food and groceries. We are more than a payment company. We believe everyone should be able to enjoy financial and social inclusion, without regard for physical borders, boundaries, or even social status. Join Opay Nigeria career team today, and be part of our success story.
>>Click here to see LATEST SSCE / GCE / OND / NCE JOB OPENINGS
Opay Nigeria recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Legal Counsel
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Also Apply For: Stanbic IBTC Bank Employment (4 Positions)
Key Duties / Responsibilities
- Responsible for the legal affairs management of the company and providing legal consultant services.
- Establish company legal management and contract management framework. Analyze, report & manage legal risks for business lines including (but not limited to) core-tech, fintech-related agreements.
- Responsible for drafting, reviewing contracts and relative documents for new & ongoing business transactions
- Cross collaboration with other departments
- Provide legal support for e-commerce and digital marketing initiatives
- Ensure onboarding and training of new business partners, and reinforce with existing business partners, to help drive value, discipline and assist business partner understanding of risk management and mitigation involved in the contract negotiation process.
- Develop expertise in relevant legal regimes, including data privacy laws and industry standards and intellectual property, in order to facilitate regulatory and internal compliance.
- Provide general legal advisory in company legal affairs and disputes.
- Manage external law firms and legal consulting.
- Other duties assigned by superior.
Also Apply For: The Bible Society of Nigeria Employment (10 Positions)
- Minimum of LLB.
- Certificate of Call to the Nigerian Bar (BL)
- 5 – 6 years’ post-qualification experience.
- Experience in a FINTECH or financial Services industry is desired
- Extensive knowledge of the Nigerian laws, regulations and policies.
- Depth and familiarity with the financial services industry, fintech regulations and policies.
- Excellent grasp of legal research, advisory and analysis.
- In-depth communication skills – drafting, review, negotiation.
- Excellent logic and comprehension, excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Excellent problem-analysis and problem-solving skills.
- Great command of English (written, spoken).
- Excellent team leader.
- Highly motivated and achievement oriented.
- Genuine interest in digital platforms, financial technology services and innovation.
Application Closing Date
15th February, 2023.
Also Apply For: Snapnet Limited Recruitment (3 Positions)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
If you think this job post can be helpful to someone else, please share it on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, LinkedIn or Pinterest using the buttons below. Thank you