Wakanow was established in 2008 as Nigeria’s first OTA (Online Travel Agent) to bridge the gap and eliminate the barriers and inefficiencies facing the travel industry. See more Wakanow Job vacancies Here >>
>>Click here to SEE LATEST JOB VACANCIES IN NIGERIA TODAY, Saturday 03, June 2023
Wakanow Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Legal Associate
Job type: Full-time
Reports To: Head, Legal and Compliance
Also Apply for PZ Cussons Nigeria Plc Job Recruitment (8 Positions)
Job Objective/ Purpose of Job
- The Legal Associate shall be responsible for monitoring and/or advising on all legal matters, commercial contracts, and agreements.
- The Legal Associate shall also ensure the company complies with the statutory and corporate governance practices and guidelines as observed in the insurance industry.
- Provide advice on corporate legal issues and business matters.
- Provide commercial legal support to all departmental projects and job functions.
- Ensure the development of service level agreements for service support and delivery.
- Monitor the maintenance of the registers and other records required to be maintained by the Company under the Companies and Allied Matters Act (CAMA).
- Assist in the development of guidelines, policies, and procedures.
- Ensure (internal & external) compliance with laid down guidelines, regulations, policies and procedures; investigate issues of non-compliance as may be required.
- Review and advice management on legal implications of internal policies and procedures.
- Review and draft contracts, agreements and internal policies and ensure that they are in compliance with all statutory or legal requirements.
Also Apply for Eko Maintenance Limited Job Recruitment (9 Positions)
Key Skills & Competencies Requirements:
- A graduate Degree in Law (minimum of Second Class Lower).
- Member of the Nigerian Bar Association.
- A minimum 5 – 7 years post NYSC experience.
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office applications especially Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills.
- Strong knowledge of corporate law; commitment and enthusiasm in the delivery of the organizations objectives.
- Ability to exercise sound judgment and discretion.
- Good understanding of general and specific Company and commercial law.
- Good research skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented.
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple tasks.
Application Closing Date
Also Apply for Vesa Fisheries Limited Job Recruitment (4 Positions)
How To Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online