PricewaterhouseCoopers Nigeria recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) Nigeria has been operating in Nigeria since 1953 through its predecessor firms of Coopers & Lybrand and Price Waterhouse. We’re one of the leading professional services firms in the country with offices in Lagos, Abuja and Port Harcourt, over 1000 staff and 31 resident partners. Join PricewaterhouseCoopers Nigeria careers team today, and be part of our success story.
PricewaterhouseCoopers Nigeria Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Learning & Development Digital Professional Associate
Ref No: 380374WD
Job Type: Full time
Line of Service: Internal Firm Services
Specialism: IFS – Human Capital (HC)
Industry/Sector: Not Applicable
Management Level: Associate
Also Apply for: Coca-Cola Bottling Company Employment (5 Positions)
Job Description & Summary
- A career in Learning and Development, within Internal Firm Services, will provide you with the opportunity to contribute to the success of our people by developing quality and relevant learning initiatives that constantly improve the PwC experience.
- You’ll help us identify and source the best instructors, develop learning and performance improvement solutions across traditional and virtual classroom environments, and consult with other areas of the Firm to ensure our curriculums and initiatives support the PwC strategy.
- Our Digital Learning team supports internal leaders by developing and implementing targeted learning materials. As part of the team, you’ll help develop Digital Learning materials, multimedia classes and other interactive products that play an important role in the education of our people.
- To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level.
- To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
Reporting & Working Relationships:
- The Digital Learning Professional reports to the Learning and Development Head and works closely with all L&D Business Partners, internal and client services teams within the West Market Area and also directly engages with staff.
- Contributes to a collaborative course development environment, working closely with others to understand and optimise eLearning design capabilities.
- Serve as the Learning Management System (LMS) subject matter expert within the PwC organization.
Also Apply for: Opay Nigeria Recruitment (3 Positions)
- Setup, extract, and troubleshoot LMS curriculum access, reports, course registrations, and course rosters.
- Ensures high quality of learning data and independently examines and analyzes the LMS service performance against measured service levels and goals.
- Develops or customizes eLearning in a variety of applications including Articulate Storyline and/or GOMO, Lectora, Captivate to satisfy internal client requirements and instructional design needs.
- Designs interactive modules for use in multiple eLearning situations to improve learner retention and ease of development.
- Tests functionality of eLearning materials for imperfections in layout, design, and programmed behaviours.
- Develops and modifies high-impact graphics, videos and animations in a variety of applications including Vyond and/or Adobe After Effects, Photoshop, illustrator, Character animator, etc.
- Recommends enhancements to learning technology and development methodology.
- Support the development and delivery of hybrid in-person and online training programs.
- Consistently find ways to improve L&D processes and maintain best practice process documentation.
- Meets deadlines consistently in a fast-paced environment with multiple assignments occurring simultaneously
- Act as Tier 2 support for learners needing support to access or complete courses
- Facilitate live and recorded training (e.g. training) and assists in skill transfer to L&D members through coaching, on-the-job training and knowledge-sharing
Also Apply for: Khenpro Global Services Recruitment (9 Positions)
Experience & Qualifications
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in any relevant discipline or equivalent experience in training, communications, adult education and instructional design
- Minimum of 1 year working experience in web development, animation, data analytics, multimedia design and development from a commercial environment
- Experience with any Learning Management System as a developer or administrator
- Understanding of LMS functionality including SCORM and AICC standards and knowledge of Alteryx is a plus.
- Experience with Google workspace collaborations tools (e.g. AppScript, Sites, Sheets, etc.)
- Excellent Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Word and PowerBI skills
- Experience with HTML, image, audio and video editing is an advantage.
- Experience in design and development of eLearning, animations.
- Research and knowledge sharing skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work unsupervised and proactively on own initiative.
- Ability to develop successful business relationships across all business units
- Self-motivated and able to motivate others.
- Ability to relate and communicate at all levels of seniority across business
- Ability to manage change and innovation in a professional manner
- Flexible attitude and approach.
Application Closing Date
19th October, 2022.
Also Apply for: The Place Restaurant Recruitment (6 Positions)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online