PZ Cussons Nigeria Plc recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open for interested candidates. This job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
PZ Cussons Nigeria Plc is a unique shopper items gathering and trend-setter of a portion of the world’s most popular and cherished brands. Bringing on north of 130 years of ability, we work globally in painstakingly chosen created and developing business sectors that present the best essential potential for future development. Our top notch production network and circulation networks empower us to meet our worldwide customer needs and convey quality brands that add worth and improve regular daily existences. Join PZ Cussons Nigeria Plc careers team today, and be part of our success story.
PZ Cussons Nigeria Plc Recruitment to fill the position below:
Job Title: Learning and Talent Manager
Job Requisition ID: JR000411
Location: Lagos (Nigeria Head Office)
Job Type: Full time
Also Apply for: Dangote Group Recruitment (24 Positions)
- Coordinate annual training needs analysis exercise for functional and other developmental needs in line with business focus
- Where required, engage Country HRBP’s on training nominations/demand and talent management activities
- Designs, implements and tracks annual training plan; coordinate and monitor training delivery; conduct post course/workshop evaluation assessment to ensure training, scalability and effectiveness including on the job learning impact assessments
- Support the delivery of local and global development programmes including reporting participation rates
- Engage and partner subject matter experts including/where required HRBP’s through the designs of developmental programmes
Also Apply for: Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment (10 Positions)
- Conduct organizational needs analysis and create training plans to ensure identified competency gaps required to succeed in each role are bridged through bespoke programmes
- Coordinate the review of programme curriculums to ensure they are in line with business needs and realities
- Deliver training to various parts of the business and work with various stakeholders to coordinate/facilitate/organize internal training sessions including induction programmes for new hires and newly promoted employees
- Coordinate vendor management through sourcing, selection and periodic assessments
- Coordinate and drive talent cycle projects/initiatives (performance management, talent reviews, succession planning.
- Manage ITF statutory requirements in line with the 2011 ITF Act.
Application Closing Date
Also Apply for: Leitung Gate Limited Recruitment (3 Positions)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online