>>Click Here To See TOP COMPANIES RECRUITING IN NIGERIA TODAY, Sunday 05, February 2023
PZ Cussons Nigeria Plc is a unique shopper items gathering and trend-setter of a portion of the world’s most popular and cherished brands. Bringing on north of 130 years of ability, we work globally in painstakingly chosen created and developing business sectors that present the best essential potential for future development. Our top notch production network and circulation networks empower us to meet our worldwide customer needs and convey quality brands that add worth and improve regular daily existences. See more PZ Cussons Nigeria Plc Job vacancies Here >>
PZ Cussons Nigeria Plc Recruitment to fill the position below:
Job Title: Lead, Sales Operations
Job Requisition ID: JR000637
Level: Grade 4
Job Type: Full time
Responsible to: Director/Head of Sales
Responsible for: Sales Operations Manager
Also Apply for First City Monument Bank Recruitment
- Provide operational leadership and control of the on-going administrative, budgeting, internal and external communication and to provide a controlling resource for the Sales Director, NSM, NSCM and Regional Sales Managers
Department Strategic Objectives:
- Lead in the delivery of customer and field sales business objectives towards the achievement of the overall organisation business and growth objectives.
- A key contributor to the success of the PZ Cussons commercial strategic plan with an effective and flexible field sales force; demonstrating industry leadership in both volume driving & brand building activity.
Also Apply for Jumia Nigeria Recruitment
- Manage the administration of sales organization and its operations
- Ownership and reporting of controls (KPI dashboard) and processes within sales, inclusive of SLOB/Damaged stock accountability
- Work with Supply Chain to ensure that all sales orders from the regions are generated and delivered on time
- Work with Demand/Sales Management to develop and allocate sales targets especially across channels and ensure that such targets are advised quarterly in advance to the field sales team
- Preparation and payment of all agreed commitments to trade partners.
- Prepare annual budget of trade tools and resources and ensure timely procurement and allocation to deliver the sales objectives.
- Monitor and report compliance to policies, claims and correct any observed non-compliance
- Regularly review and simplify sales processes
- Work with other leadership team to identify and develop successive business leaders.
- Target vs. actual performance of agreed KPIs (monthly/yearly)
- Optimisation of resources
- Quality of Field Sales support (Timely availability of trade tools e.g laptops, phone, vehicles, selling tools etc.)
- Coaching and development plan
- On time and in full payment of commitments within trading terms
Internal & External Relationships:
- Sales Director
- Heads of Department (Marketing/Sales/Channel/Supply Chain/Finance/HR)
- Line Managers (Performance Management, recruitment, induction)
- PZ Marketing & Sales network
Also Apply for Fan Milk Plc Recruitment
Knowledge, Skills & Experience Needed
- First Degree in any discipline
- Post Graduate degree will be an added advantage
Experiences: (What experience brings success to this role):
- Minimum of 6 years in marketing or sales, and over this period has successfully delivered on KPIs
- Experience in either Channel, Customer or Field Sales management
- Has demonstrated success working cross functionally.
Knowledge: (What does the person need to know):
- Knowledge of Business strategy development
- Advance knowledge of Microsoft Excel (including Power Query, Power Pivot tools) to pull large data across multiple sources together.
- Experience with Power BI is a nice-to-have but not necessary
- Knowledge of sales dashboard development and reporting
- Knowledge of customer management, commercial planning process and trend analysis
- PZ Cussons Leadership competencies
Functional or Technical / Business Skills: (What can the holder do):
- Commercial Acumen – Developed
- Customer Management – Proven strength
- Negotiation Skills – Developed
- In Market Execution – Developed
- Selling Skills – Proven Strength
- Sales Drivers – Proven Strength
- Channel Strategy – Proven Strength
- Presentation & Communication – Proven Strength
- Leadership Skills – Proven Strength.
Application Closing Date