Konga Nigeria recruitment & careers portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This Konga Nigeria job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
Konga Nigeria is the biggest online mall in Nigeria. The platform was established in 2012 and our mission is to become the engine of E-commerce and trade not only in Nigeria, but in Africa. Over the years, our customer base has been on continues increase as we offer products that span various categories including Phones, Computers, Clothing, Shoes, Home Appliances, Books, healthcare, Baby Products, personal care and much more. Join Konga Nigeria careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Konga Nigeria recruitment is for the position below:
Job Title: Lead, Partnership & OEM Management
Location: Gbagada, Lagos
Employment Type: Full Time
Job Category: Intermediate Level
Reports to: Group Head, Marketing
- This role requires an individual who will be able to demonstrate a stronggrasp of OEM contractual and collaborate with internal teams on local opportunities measured on a global scale, commercial efficiency, and new opportunities for Konga Group.
- (S)he should have an enquiring mind and be willing to take the initiative, within the corporateguidelines. Identify potential customers, create a marketing strategy to reach customers, assure them of our products.
- Contribute to the growth of the Konga business by liaising with external & internal OEM partners
- Collaborate with internal teams on local opportunities measured on a global scale, commercial efficiency, and new opportunities for Konga Group
- Coordinate with both internal and external stakeholders across the Mobile ecosystem to support new use cases, execute scalable go-to-market programs and serve as key liaison for strategic partnerships
- Focus on OEM partnerships for distribution, initiatives, and engagement with mobile offerings.
- Create centralised programs that can be leveraged on local scale
- Manage relationships of existing OEM partners, harness this relationship to drive business goals for Konga Group
The Successful Applicant:
- At least 4 years of experience of working with global & local external partners/OEM
- Extensive experience of the mobile, computing, electronics, FMCG or the digital entertainment industry
- Proven track record of establishing and managing Telco and OEM partnerships
- Strong existing network among OEMs, mobile network, computing and handset manufacturers
- Proven negotiating skills, business judgement and influencing abilities
- Excellent relationship management skills
- Strong bias to deliver results.
Application Closing Date
25th March, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using “Lead, Partnership & OEM Management” as the subject of the email.