PZ Cussons Nigeria Plc recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. This job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
See latest SSCE, OND or NCE jobs available.
About The Company:
PZ Cussons Nigeria Plc is a unique shopper items gathering and trend-setter of a portion of the world’s most popular and cherished brands. Bringing on north of 130 years of ability, we work globally in painstakingly chosen created and developing business sectors that present the best essential potential for future development. Our top notch production network and circulation networks empower us to meet our worldwide customer needs and convey quality brands that add worth and improve regular daily existences. Join PZ Cussons Nigeria Plc careers team today, and be part of our success story.
>>Click here to SEE LATEST JOB VACANCIES IN NIGERIA TODAY, Saturday 25, March 2023
PZ Cussons Nigeria Plc Recruitment to fill the position below:
Job Title: Lead of MDM – Africa
Job Requisition ID: JR000510
Location: Nigeria (Head Office)
Job type: Full time
Also Apply for: MTN Nigeria Recruitment (10 Positions)
- Achieve MDM SLA at 98% for every request.
- Right at the first time changing or adding data to the system.
- Continues improvement on MDM process that fits business operation in Africa and align it with Global MDM process.
- Leading MDM Africa team on daily operations.
- Lead all Master Data aspects of governance, quality and controls.
- Act as the secondary recipient of data creation or maintenance requests from all business units across all operating units in Africa.
- Improve the quality of master data logic/rules submitted by requestors, build necessary ways of working to minimise duplication and ensure that submissions meet agreed-on business and system rules.
- Lead the team on the loading process for new master data or changes to master data records in SAP according to agreed rules using aligned process runner scripts with appropriate ways of working and control
- Initiate audits of master data and propose improvements to data owners.
- Support peers within MDM Operational team across all regions.
- Guide and share knowledge to the users on the right Master Data process.
- Update MDM documentation related to African business
- Act as the first contact person (Globally / not limited to Africa) for HRMM and VIM request
- Supporting MDM projects globally
- Supporting external MDM audit and remediation requirements on the audit output.
- Data Quality
- SLA 98%
- 1 day execution.
- MDM project
- Not a task list:
- Educate MDM process to users
- All business functions (dependent on process)
- All regional MDM teams
- Managing Africa MDM team on the day to day business.
- Fluent in English
- SAP PP/MM/SD Knowledge
- University graduate
- Data Analytical mindset
- Advance knowledge in Microsoft Excel
Also Apply for: SIMS Nigeria Limited Employment (3 Positions)
- 5+ years working experience using SAP system (SAP MDM experience is more preferable).
- Working in cross functional teams.
- Working with foreigner is advantage.
- International/Global mind set.
- Strong logical thinking.
- Accountable & Strong team player.
- Project Management.
- Making it Happen.
- Providing Solutions.
- Personal Development.
- Having experience with SAP.
- Expert with Microsoft Excel.
- The role holder will need to have strong team player and understand end to end process of master data creation.
- Possible International Travel min 1 weeks per year
- Work will be based in Ilupeju Nigeria
Application Closing Date
Also Apply for: EHA Clinics Recruitment (5 Positions)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
I apply as a manchandize in your organization am an ssce student and I will be grateful if my request is favorably granted