The AHI Residence Limited recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates with SSCE or OND should submit their CV via the email address below. This job vacancy in Nigeria is open to all qualified candidates.
The AHI Residence is a 3-Star Hotel for professionals who require serene and comfortable accommodation for strategic retreats, seminars, workshops, business meetings, academic or intellectual reflection and output. Join AHI Residence Limited careers team today, and be part of our success story.
The AHI Residence Limited Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Laundry Attendant
Location: Yaba, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Also Apply for: United Bank for Africa Plc Employment (42 Positions)
Duties and Responsibilities
- Picking up and delivery of in-house guest laundry.
- Operate and monitor washing and drying laundry machines, including adding chemicals, cleaning lint traps.
- Identify stained or damaged items and determine status for repair, spot treatment, rewash, or discard.
- Inspect cleanliness of articles removed from the washer, dryer, or dry cleaning machines and place in clean linen carts.
- Fold cleaned articles into designated size, either by hand or using folding machine.
- Maintain accurate records of items laundered.
- Count and verify all items collected as per laundry price lists / laundry sheet signed by the guest and note down any discrepancy or damages on the same sheet.
- Check all items for damage or stains and take appropriate action to rectify these issues.
- Report immediately to the Supervisor any valuable items like cash, jewelry, credit cards etc. found in guests cloth pockets.
- Process the guests clothing on the correct equipment / machines using the appropriate chemicals and temperature.
- Sort employee uniforms for appropriate action like washing, dry cleaning, pressing or send for repairing to the hotel’s tailor.
- Report any technical problems, damages or deficiencies to the Supervisor
Also Apply for: Access Bank Plc Recruitment (3 Positions)
- WASC / SSCE / NECO or Equivalent preferred.
- 1 to 2 years of experience in a hotel Laundry Unit
- Experience working with Laundry Machines (Washers & Dryers).
- Ability to operate Laundry machines and apply appropriate cleaning chemicals.
- Eye for detail.
- Ability to work under pressure.
Application Closing Date
12th August, 2022.
Also Apply for: Ultimus Holdings Recruitment (5 Positions)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their detailed Resume / CV (including mobile phone contact) to “The Human Resource Manager” via: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Laundry Attendant” as the subject of the mail.
Note: The successful applicant is expected to resume by Monday, 15th August, 2022.