Bible Society of Nigeria employment & recruitment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This Bible Society of Nigeria job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
The Bible Society of Nigeria (BSN) was founded on 8th February, 1966 through the pioneering efforts of the late Dr. Francis Ezeogo Akanu Ibiam, the first indigenous Governor of the defunct Eastern Region. The Bible Society of Nigeria (BSN) is a member of the United Bible Societies (UBS), a global fellowship of Non-Denominational Christian Organizations whose primary mission involves translation of the Holy Scriptures into languages people can easily read and understand as well as production and distribution of the Scriptures to meet the different needs of everyone. It also organizes programmes to encourage interaction with the Scriptures and raises fund for these activities. Join Bible Society of Nigeria careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Bible Society of Nigeria Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Housekeeper
Location: Wuse Zone 5, Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
Also Apply for: Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc Recruitment (7 Positions)
Purpose of the Job
- To ensure that the rooms and environment are sparkling clean and report any forgotten or misplaced items.
- Proper cleaning of rooms and environment making sure all rooms are cleaned and in tip top condition for new arrivals and existing guests
- Working quickly and efficiently so guests aren’t left hanging around
- Liaising with the head housekeeper when rooms are ready for guests
- Ensuring the equipment/ tools used, such as shampooers, polishers and trolleys, is in good working condition
- Being able to use the equipment safely and efficiently
- Reporting any safety hazards
- Report any forgotten or missing items.
- Vacuum cleaning
- Emptying trash cans
- Dusting shelves
- Cleaning of all the windows and rails
- Mopping floors and sweeping
- Answer immediately to request from guests, as well as from other departments
- Load cart with supplies such as linens and move it to the required area
- Enter guest rooms by adhering to proper procedures and ensure they are vacant
- Replace used amenities in guest rooms
- Provide clean linens and terry for dirty ones
- Fold duvets, make beds, and ensure bathrooms are clean
- Take away, room service items, dirty linen, and trash
- Perform check on all room appliances to ensure they are in good working condition
- Adjust furniture, desk items, and appliances when necessary
- Dust furnishings and walls and remove marks from them
- Carry out floor care duties in hallway and guest rooms, and vacuum carpets
- Adhere to all safety, security, and company procedures and policies
- Provide immediate report of any safety hazards, injuries, maintenance problem, or accidents to the supervisor
- Ensure flammable materials are properly stored
- Keep uniform clean and make sure to appear professional always
- Keep proprietary information confidential
Also Apply for: United Bank for Africa Plc Employment (18 Positions)
- Ensure company standards are followed in welcoming and acknowledging all guests
- Expect service needs of guests and provide them even before called upon to do so
- Provide assistance to guests with disabilities
- Genuinely appreciate and thank guests for their visit
- Apply professional language in communicating with guests and other people
- Provide support to team to achieve common goals
- Maintain quality standards and expectations
- Carrying out minor ironing and laundry jobs
- Carry out other responsibilities assigned by the manager while maintaining professional composure always.
- Ordinary Diploma in any related field or Secondary School Certificate.
Years of Experience:
- Minimum of 2 years cognate experience.
- Good time management skills, attention to details and good interpersonal communication (written and verbal communication).
Application Closing Date
4th July, 2022.
Also Apply for: J-Six Group Employment (5 Positions)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified applicants should forward their Curriculum Vitae and Cover Letter in Word or PDF format to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.