Coca Cola Bottling Company recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open for interested candidates. This Coca Cola Bottling Company job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
The Coca-Cola Company (NYSE: KO) is the world’s largest beverage company, refreshing consumers with more than 500 sparkling and still brands. At The Coca-Cola Company you can cultivate your career in a challenging and dynamic environment. We are the largest manufacturer and distributor of nonalcoholic drinks in the world-selling more than 1 billion drinks a day. Unlock your full potential with a future-focused company that is known and respected throughout the world. Join Coca Cola Bottling Company careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Coca Cola Bottling Company Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Laboratory Technician
Job ID: req35128
Location: Challawa, Kano
About the Job
- The Laboratory Technician role comprises supporting Brand protection and food safety through implementation and assurance of compliance to all company specified standards.
- To support plant packaging and raw material management program.
Also Apply for: Dangote Group Job Recruitment (16 Positions)
Your New Key Responsibilities
- To ensure that all beverage tests: brix, carbonation, taste, appearance, date code, crown crimp, torque, residual ozone, m- alkalinity, total chlorine, residual chlorine, turbidity, hardness, total dissolved solids, drop test, fill height, and net content are correctly performed and at the right frequency as stated in the sop/work aid/work instruction and meet TCCC requirements.
- To ensure that all bottling equipment are inspected before and during bottling operations and management informed of any malfunction in light on the negative impact on product quality.
- To ensure that the appropriate corrective actions are taken in cases where out of specification results are obtained.
- To monitor the performance and ensure the operational validation of ASEBI at required frequencies and corrective action taken if any abnormalities.
- Monitoring of all identified CCPS and OPRPS in the work area and alert immediately supervisor when critical limits are exceeded.
- Ensure the compliance to good manufacturing practice, food safety practice, good environmental, occupational health, and safety practices in all line activities, achieve water use ratio, solid waste ratio, energy use ratio and solid waste recycled targets, zero lost time work related injuries.
- To ensure that all laboratory test reagents are available, properly labeled and fit for use.
Also Apply for: British American Tobacco Nigeria Recruitment (7 Positions)
Education / Knowledge
- Minimum of HND or BSc in applied or any related sciences.
- Technical dexterity.
- At least 6 months experience within a food/ drinks production environment.
- Computer literacy.
Do You Have These Skills?
- Able to communicate effectively at all levels.
- Demonstrate good interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work 3-shift pattern.
- Work unsupervised within a team environment.
- Attention to detail and good organizational skills
- Understanding of electronic and computerized equipment in laboratories
- Problem solving ability.
- Previous experience of Quality risk analysis/management.
Application Closing Date
Also Apply for: PZ Cussons Nigeria Plc Recruitment (8 Positions)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online