Lily Hospital Limited Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Laboratory Intern
Location: Warri, Delta
Also Apply for PZ Cussons Nigeria Plc Job Recruitment (8 Positions)
- The role is responsible for learning the use of a wide range of analytical techniques to determine the concentration of chemical constituents in a patient blood, urine and other bodily fluids.
- The work involves both manual techniques for which the medical laboratory scientist develops complex practical and interpretive skills and the operation and management of highly automated testing systems.
Key Result Areas (KRA)
The key result areas of this role are:
- Work with medical laboratory scientist to perform a wide range of laboratory tests to produce and interpret results in order to assist clinicians in their diagnosis and treatment of disease.
- Responsible for receiving, storing and preparing various kinds of specimen including blood sample for analysis.
- Work with medical laboratory scientist to Performing laboratory tests in order to produce reliable and precise data to support scientific investigations.
- Work with medical Laboratory scientist to Calibrate and Maintaining standard laboratory equipment, for example spectrophotometers, immune-analyzers, centrifuges, and pipetting machines
- Work with medical laboratory scientist to Identifying the presence or quantity of drugs of abuse, therapeutic drugs, and toxic substances by operating toxicology instrumentation and performing manual methods for the performance of drug screens, blood alcohol levels, and carbon monoxide levels.
- Work with medical laboratory scientist to analyze blood samples using computer-aided and manual techniques.
Also Apply for Vesa Fisheries Limited Job Recruitment (4 Positions)
- Assist in prescribing specific types of treatment for individual patients.
- Produce quantitative data in the form of reports pertaining to tests done and provide key information to other clinicians about patient’s condition.
- Work with medical laboratory scientist to select appropriate techniques for different types of chemical pathology analysis.
- Assist in ensuring that the necessary turnaround time for reporting results is achieved.
- Implement quality control procedures both internal and external to maintain accurate results.
- Work with Medical Laboratory scientist to convey relevant details of the procedures directly to patients in a clear, concise, and understanding manner.
- Minimum academic qualification of a Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Science (BMLS)
- Must be licensed to practice under the Medical Laboratory Council of Nigeria.
- Knowledge of the Microsoft Office package.
- Good hand and eye coordination and the ability to use technical equipment with accuracy
- Time management skills in order to work on several different projects at the same time.
- Outstanding communication (oral and written), interpersonal and people management skills.
- Possess high degree of accuracy and attention to details.
Application Closing Date
15th June, 2023.
Also Apply for Eko Maintenance Limited Job Recruitment (9 Positions)
How To Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letters to: email@example.com using the job title as the subject of the mail.