FairMoney Nigeria Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Key Accounts Manager
Job ID: FM510
Location: Umuahia, Abia
Job Type: Full time
Also Apply for PZ Cussons Nigeria Plc Job Recruitment (8 Positions)
About the Role
- Payforce by FairMoney empowers businesses to drive mass adoption of digital and financial services to the underserved populations in their communities.
- We are looking to hire a Key Account Manager to join our Sales team. To do well in this role, the successful hire will need to have a very fine eye for sales, and Customer relationship.
- Below are the roles and responsibilities but not limited to:We are looking to hire a Key Account Manager to join our Sales team. To do well in this role you need a very fine eye for sales, and Customer relationship.
Below are the roles and responsibilities but not limited to:
- He/She will be responsible for driving the business of Merchant acquiring in the different merchant sectors (Supermarket, Pharmacies, Filling Stations, Eateries & Restaurants, Lounge and Bar and Hotels) and developing & deploring strategies to increase sales revenue.
- Engaging with portfolio of merchants to introduce them to our products.
- Have a good understanding of the business’s products or services and be able to advise others about them.
- Follow up with Merchants and ensure active and inactive merchants are visited and if need be, mobilize retrieval of POS from inactive business partners.
- Onboard and retain the merchants and nurture those key relationships over time.
- Being able to help the merchant resolve issues / complaints on the spot or escalate to customer support when necessary.
- Coordinating pre-sales and post-sales follow up.
- Hit target quotas for set KPIs (Transaction value, volume, and revenue).
- To achieve their daily, weekly, and monthly target of transactions.
- To reactivate the inactive accounts by calling, and visiting them.
- Monitoring market trends and providing regular competitor feedback.
- 4 – 6 years of experience in the Merchant business.
- Ability to self-motivate and manage self.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different characters.
- Proximity to Umuahia and its environs is very key
- Performance Bonus
- Training & Development
- Work From Home
- Paid Time Off
- Pension Plan
- Private Health Insurance
Application Closing Date
Also Apply for Eko Maintenance Limited Job Recruitment (9 Positions)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- A screening interview with one of the members of the Talent Acquisition team for 30 minutes.
- Technical Interview with the Hiring Manager for 45-60 minutes.