Alfred and Victoria Associates recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This job vacancy in Nigeria is open to all qualified candidates.
>>Click here to see latest SSCE, OND or NCE jobs available.
Alfred & Victoria Associates (AVA) is one of the foremost ICT solution based company in Nigeria. We offers a wide range of services which are in high demand of today’s emerging market. AVA has three major arms which have been streamlined to meet our customer’s needs. Join Alfred and Victoria Associates careers team today, and be part of our success story.
>>Click here to SEE LATEST JOB VACANCIES IN NIGERIA TODAY, Monday 20, March 2023
Alfred and Victoria Associates recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Key Account Sales Executive
- Key Account Sales Executive is to prepare a sale plan including forecast based on the targeted segment by aligning to company goal and strategy to acquire new customers with ambition and passion to achieve high result in order to maximize revenue and profit for enterprise sales through offering enterprise services.
Also Apply for: Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment (7 Positions)
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop new and fresh strategies to respond to high-volume client concerns and meet budget guidelines.
- Analyze market needs, develop account strategies and convey to chief responsible personnel.
- Propose new products to clients using entire data sources to prepare and conduct optimum presentations.
- Identify account distribution and resolve void issues.
- Contribute in proper product quantity enabling client to retail profitably.
- Increase accounts revenue and identify fresh business opportunities adhering to given budget structure.
- Maintain client relations to build excellent reputation for service and produce repeat business.
- Managing client accounts, acting as the point of contact for clients, Identifying potential new clients.
- Develop relations between company and client following details to ensure quick response to identified problems.
- Recommend management routinely of tribulations and opportunities trying to resolve issues and improve growth prospects.
- Identifying and implementing best practices.
- Organizing meetings with clients about their needs.
- Monitoring and reporting on sales performance.
- Handling budgets and client invoices.
- Suggesting innovative ways to increase sales and enhance clients’ experience.
Also Apply for: Paga Nigeria Recruitment (5 Positions)
Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Sales or related field such as Business Administration.
- 4 – 6 years’ experience in selling products in a B2B environment.
- An experienced sales person that has sold to or sold for the following industries;FMCG’s Manufacturing
- Proven track record in sales, business development and winning new business
- Superior verbal and written communication skills, with an emphasis on tact and diplomacy.
- Passion for social enterprise, development of people and environmental benefits
- Capacity to innovate, creating new processes and structures across distribution network.
- Ability to manage inventory and stock across multiple regions.
- Excellent computer literacy and communication skills.
- Affinity towards entrepreneurship, understanding potential benefits of mobile technology.
Application Closing Date
Friday; 28th October, 2022 (3pm).
Also Apply for: Prospa Technology Limited Recruitment (6 Positions)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Any application received after the deadline will be automatically rejected.