Interswitch Group is an Africa-focused integrated digital payments and commerce company that facilitates the electronic circulation of money as well as the exchange of value between individuals and organisations on a timely and consistent basis. We started operations in 2002 as a transaction switching and electronic payments processing, and have progressively evolved into an integrated payment services company, building and managing payment infrastructure as well as delivering innovative payment products and transactional services throughout the African continent. At Interswitch, we offer unique career opportunities for individuals capable of playing key roles and adding value in an innovative and fun environment. Join Interswitch Group careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Interswitch Group recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Key Account Reconciliation Officer
Employment Type: Permanent
Department: Group Finance & Supply Chain Management
- Reconciliation involves comparing two or more data elements and if there are differences, action is taken to bring data into agreement.
- Daily reconciliation of transactions and balances interfacing between finance and core operations;
- UBA co-acquiring
- IFIS GMPP and retail pay
- ISW retail pay account
- Airtime reconciliation.
- General ledger reconciliations
- Daily call over of transactions to ensure accuracy and completeness.
- Performing daily financial transactions such as verifying, calculating and posting data
- Supporting the month end process
- Generating month end reports.
Also Apply for Airtel Nigeria Job Recruitment (2 Positions)
Education and Experience
- Academic Qualification(s): Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field
- Professional Qualification(s): Chartered / Qualified Accountant (e.g. ACA, ACCA)
- Experience (Number of relevant years): 3 – 5 years relevant experience.
Key Skills And Competencies:
- Experience reconciling accounting figures and financial records
- Ability to identify errors
- Appropriate handling of sensitive information
- Ability to work to deadlines
- High level of attention to detail
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Strong client relationship management and customer service skills
- Team player with the ability to work with multiple parties
- Intermediate to advanced computer software skills, including Excel and Accounting packages.
Application Closing Date
13th June, 2023.
Also Apply for Zojatech Limited Job Recruitment (5 Positions)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online