Latest Terminal Africa Incorporated Recruitment 2023 for the position of Key Account Acquisition Lead. Interested candidate should submit their application via email address at the end of this page.
>>Click Here To See TOP COMPANIES RECRUITING IN NIGERIA TODAY, Wednesday 07, June 2023
About Terminal Africa Incorporated:
Terminal Africa Incorporated is a digital network platform that aims at becoming the number one solution for logistics & payments for Africans around the world. Our platform is built to work for African businesses both local & international. Join Terminal Africa Incorporated careers team today, and be part of our success story.
>>Click here to see LATEST SSCE / GCE / OND / NCE JOB OPENINGS
Terminal Africa Incorporated Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Key Account Acquisition Lead
Also Apply For Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc Employment (4 Positions)
Duties & Responsibilities
- Develop trust relationships with a portfolio of major potential customers
- Acquire key customers
- Drive revenue
- Expand the relationships with existing customers by continuously proposing solutions that meet their objectives
- Serve as the link of communication between key customers and internal teams
- Resolve any issues and problems faced by customers and deal with complaints to maintain trust
- Generate new sales that will turn into long-lasting relationships
- Prepare regular progress reports and forecasts to be internal and external stakeholders using key account metrics.
- Hit target quotas for set KPIs (Transaction value, volume, and revenue).
- Engaging with top merchants to introduce them to our products
- Have a good understanding of the business’s products or services and be able to advise others about them
- Setting goals and developing plans for business and revenue growth
- Design and ensure implementation of scalable sales strategy for team membersKey Result Areas
Also Apply For First Bank of Nigeria Limited Employment (7 Position)
- Number of new key accounts acquired and converted
- Achievement of current Revenue Targets
- Transaction Volume/Count of Current & Repeated Sales
- Customer retention rate – Lifetime value of our Merchants
- Marginal incremental Revenue month-on-month
- Growth in the channel sales network
- Activity Ratio for Merchants
- B.Sc / HND in Business, Marketing, Sales, and any related course
- Relevant prior experience of 3+ years as a Merchant Acquisition Executive in the logistics industry
- Strong oral and written communication skills, with experience presenting data interpretation and insights to non-technical audiences
- Experience in sales and acquisition
- A mission-driven individual with strong judgment, interpersonal skills, and an ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
Application Closing Date
Also Apply For The Place Restaurant Recruitment (5 Positions)
How To Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.