Mopheth Group recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This Mopheth Group job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
Mopheth Group is an organization with a sound corporate culture that advances effectiveness and productivity. We firmly have confidence in giving the best of administrations and items with the development of profoundly proficient work force which satisfy worldwide guidelines. Our main goal is giving, inventive quality items and incredible administrations. Our vision is straightforward; addressing needs. Mopheth Group offers a stage that gives you admittance to fundamental items and administrations which are absolutely certified and obtained from the most true channels. Considering our vision, Mopheth is energetic about addressing your necessities in your usual range of familiarity calm. Join Mopheth Group careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Mopheth Group Recruitment to fill the position below:
Job Title: Keke Dispatch Rider
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Also see: MTN Nigeria Employment (12 Positions)
- Keeps customers informed by forwarding notice of item availability, shipment date and method, and current status; answering questions.
- Responsible for contacting customers to verify delivery address.
- Responsible for picking up items and delivering them safely to customers on time.
- Responsible for collecting monies for bought items upon delivery to the customer.
Requirements / Skills / Qualifications
- A minimum of Secondary School Leaving Certificate
- 1 Year dispatching goods experience.
- Proven experience as a dispatch rider or relevant position.
- Familiarity with relevant routes.
- Must enjoy riding and be a skilled rider.
- Ability to communicate read and write.
- Organizational and multitasking abilities
- Ability to work under pressure
- Have good numeracy skills for delivery and expenses records.
- Polite and able to get along with people.
Ability to commute / Relocate:
- Lagos: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
N50,000.00 – N60,000.00 per month.
Application Closing Date
31st May, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
If you think this job post can be helpful to someone else, please share it on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, LinkedIn or Pinterest using the buttons below. Thank you