VIP Express Tourism Limited focuses especially on high-quality family vacations as we cherish the close ties that families have. By providing these high-quality holiday lodging services, VIP Express Tourism Limited helps to fortify the ties between families, lessen stress from life’s daily responsibilities, and lengthen lives. Our services offer a balance of rest and excitement for the entire family and are created to appeal to all generations, from young children to grandparents. Additionally, VIP Express Tourism Limited conducts a referral marketing program where participants have the opportunity to generate a supplemental passive income. When members recommend individuals to VIP Express Tourism Limited who subsequently sign up as members, we calculate a commission percentage that is then paid to the person who made the recommendation.
VIP Express Tourism Limited Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Junior Sales Manager
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- At VIP Express Tourism Limited, the sales team is the engine that drives the global consumer reach of our business. We’re seeking a qualified Junior sales manager who can help keep this engine running with their own sales skills as well as leadership of a team of driven sales representatives.
- The ideal sales manager has deep experience with the entire sales process, excelling at lead generation, relationship building, and deal closing. We’re looking for a quick learner who has strong negotiating skills – someone with a successful track record who can inspire the same performance in others.
- The role demands a leader who has a sharp mind and an ability to coach, advise, motivate, or replace sales representatives while building and maintaining a high-performance team.
Objectives of this Role
- Represent the company effectively with comprehensive knowledge of our product
- Research consumer needs and identify how our solutions address them
- Hire, train, motivate, and advise a team of sales representatives
- Achieve company objectives by planning thoroughly, setting sales goals, analysing performance data, and making forecasts
- Develop skills continuously for hiring, training, and leading team members, and ensure that they’re using effective sales tactics to meet revenue objectives
- Generate leads, and establish and nurture client relationships
Also Apply for Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc Job Recruitment (10 Positions)
- Create and execute a strategic sales plan that expands our customer base and extends the company’s global reach
- Meet with potential clients and grow long-lasting relationships that address their needs
- Recruit sales representatives, set objectives, train and coach them, and monitor their performance
- Identify knowledge gaps within the team and develop plans for filling them
- Ensure that company quotas are met by holding daily check-ins with sales team to set objectives and monitor progress
- Manage the month-end and year-end close processes
Required Skills and qualifications
- Five or more years of experience in managing sales in a corporate setting
- Proven record of success with the entire sales process, from planning to closing
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills
- Superb leadership ability
- Ability to travel at least 50% of the time
- Preferrably male candidates for gender balance
Preferred Skills and Qualifications:
- Motivational speaking experience
- Proven success rate at levels above sales quota.
Compensation / Renumeration
Very Attractive monthly pay (N100,000 – N150,000 Monthly.)
Application Closing Date
24th June, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.