Value Edge Management Service Limited recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This Value Edge Management Service Limited job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
Value Edge Management Service Limited is a main business the board counseling work on serving clients across Africa. We work in all significant areas of the economy and levels of government connecting profoundly prepared and area experienced experts. Join Value Edge Management Service Limited careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Value Edge Management Service Limited Recruitment is to fill the following position below:
Job Title: Junior Sale Support Engineer
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Our client have commissioned us to search for talented Sales Engineer professionals who will be tasked with the responsibilities of understanding all of the technical aspects of their products and explaining them to potential consumers.
- Their duties include consulting on product development, explaining product features to customers during live demonstrations, and negotiating contract terms.
- Working closely with the sales team on proposals and pitches for business.
- Attending meetings with Sales team/business development managers and acting as a technical expert.
- Putting together business cases for the sales teams to support their proposals.
- Working closely and collaboratively with customers to devise effective solutions.
- Ensuring that the company’s product can deliver on the customer’s requirements.
- Working closely with customers to understand and capture requirements.
- Replying to customers following requests for information and proposal requests.
- Presenting proposals to customers alongside members of the sales team.
- Providing ongoing support for customers post-implementation.
- Producing detailed costings for customers and ensuring the contract is profitable.
- Providing technical service support to clients.
Also see: Paga Nigeria Recruitment (7 Positions)
Required Competency and Work Skills
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree qualification
- Minimum of 2 years of experience, System Integrator environment preferred.
- Practical skills and experience in cybersecurity.
- Strong understanding of Endpoint solutions, Sophos, Kaspersky, Trendmicro, etc.
- Proven experience with Fortigate, Palo Alto or Cisco firewall.
- Proven experience with network and server fundamentals.
- Strong understanding of storage solutions
- Strong understanding of Active Directory and Group Policies.
- Knowledge and exposure to IT audit will be an advantage.
- Demonstrated ability to apply IT in solving business problems.
Competencies and Skill Requirements:
- Good communication skill.
- Good interpersonal relations skill.
- Computer skill, Product knowledge.
- Ability to work under pressure & provide leadership.
- Technical knowledge andexpert with extensive software systems experience.
- Technical Product Development and Market penetration.
Application Closing Date
3rd May, 2022.