Dangote Group employment & recruitment portal 2022 is now open for interested candidates. This job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
Dangote Group is one of the Nigerians most diversified and fully integrated business multinationals with an annual group income in excess of US$4 billion (2016) with vibrant operations in Nigeria and Africa, dealing with various products including cement, sugar, salt, condiments, packaging, energy, port operations, fertilizer, and petrochemicals. Our core business focus is to provide local, value-added products and services that meet the ‘day-to-day needs’ of the populace through the construction and operation of large scale manufacturing facilities in Nigeria and across Africa. We are focused on boosting local production capacity to generate employment, reduce capital flight and increase local value addition. Join Dangote Group careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Dangote Group recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Junior Operator, Packing Plant – Cement
Job Code: PackingPlant-Ibese-015
Location: Ibese, Ogun
Employment Type: Full Time
Department: DCP – Operations
Also Apply for: Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment (7 Positions)
- Ensure that 750mt of cement per twelve hour per shift is being dispatched.
- Give attendance to shift manager and take any specific instruction.
- Proper taking over form previous shift.
- Always operate packers/autoloaders in auto mode.
- Keep checking bags weight for 50kg, else inform supervisor
- Stack reject bags properly.
- Stack busted bags properly.
- Don’t leave packer floor unattended.
- Don’t leave work spot without permission.
- Clean packers line periodically without unwanted material such as rejected and busted bags.
- Inform shift manager and shift supervisor about any issues.
- Hand over with proper communication to reliever.
Also Apply for: Pruvia Integrated Limited Recruitment (30 Positions)
- Trade Test III.
- WASC/GCE/SSCE + 5 years experiences
Skills and Competencies
- Ability to read and write.
- Good communication skills.
- Physically fit to do the job.
- Ability to learn new skills.
- Strong leadership qualities.
- Team work.
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development
Application Closing Date
Also Apply for: Homeland Development Company (3 Positions)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online