Dangote Group employment & recruitment portal 2022 is now open for interested candidates. This Dangote Group job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
Dangote Industries Limited is one of the Nigerians most diversified and fully integrated business multinationals with an annual group income in excess of US$4 billion (2016) with vibrant operations in Nigeria and Africa, dealing with various products including cement, sugar, salt, condiments, packaging, energy, port operations, fertilizer, and petrochemicals. Our core business focus is to provide local, value-added products and services that meet the ‘day-to-day needs’ of the populace through the construction and operation of large scale manufacturing facilities in Nigeria and across Africa. We are focused on boosting local production capacity to generate employment, reduce capital flight and increase local value addition. Join Dangote Group careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Dangote Group recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Junior Logistics Officer – ATC Issuance / Receive
Job Code: Logistics-Obajana-003
Location: Obajana, Kogi
Employment Type: Full-time
Category: DCP – Logistics
- Provide support for the logistics function by managing Dispatch activities to ensure all inbound and outbound trucks weight are accurately captured and documented, with a focus on time, in order to meet up with customers’ demand.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Attend to all registered customer truck drivers that are on Dangote empowerment scheme.
- Track and confirm individual customer truck with new request if previous transaction closed
- Issue loading authority to customer driver based on request and approval only
- All customer requests/drivers must be adequately attended on time.
- Monitor and confirm each outstanding Depot loading authority ticket that is not available, request for replenishment receives from Sales admin, update the same on Data base
- Prepare and send an hourly update report as per quantity, region, and cement type issued to drivers.
- Prepare daily at the closing hour and monthly report
- Implement approved HSE policies and procedures
- Strict compliance of company policies and procedures
- Any other responsibility that may be assigned.
Education and Work Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent in Transport Management, Purchasing & Supplies or Business Administration.
Skills and Competencies:
- Good understanding of trends, challenges, opportunities, regulations and legislations relating to the cement manufacturing industry.
- Sound knowledge of DCP’s product and service offerings.
- Working knowledge of inventory management terminologies, methodologies and approach
- Basic knowledge of system-based inventory management systems
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Attention to detail and quality
- Willingness to learn, improve and adapt to changing requirements
- Working knowledge of relevant supporting tools and technologies such as MS Excel, Project Management applications, etc.
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development.
Application Closing Date